Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavarres King is a Viking

One less choice for WR.

He showed some flashes; but never really took the bull by the horns last year when young WR had all the chances in the world to show their stuff. Lewis was pretty much the only one who looked like he belongs. I know people love Rudolph; but he only showed a flash or two in late December too.

Comment

I liked King. Thought he had more potential than Lewis. Thought he disappeared last season but McAdoo's offense left a lot to be desired. Good Luck to him.

Comment

Viking fans in their comments seem to be excited by the possibilities with King. Good luck to him in the frozen land!

Comment

Wish him the best

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            Viking fans in their comments seem to be excited by the possibilities with King. Good luck to him in the frozen land!
            He had that great burst to get deep for the long ball. But the rest of his game was severely lacking. He could not get open or get any separation on normal routes and he proved that last year

Now granted no WR had more then a few ticks to make something happen with how bad the line was but that was always the knock against him

Lewis was not as fast as him overall but was a more complete WR. My guess is DG will find his own guys and Lewis's days are numbered as well. No one is safe except for maybe Shep who seems to have a knack for getting open and Engram. Odell might not even be there if he gets the right deal between now and up to and during draft he could be gone

Amazing talent but when your trying to rebuild a team and need multiple good players you can't put all your eggs in one basket and give one guy 20M per. If you can get several starting caliber draft picks over this year and next on rookie deals you pull the trigger as DG. I think he feels team isn't one two years away so why blow that much on one player. I could be wrong as teams have gone worst to first making the right moves and having a decent nucleus on the roster
            Last edited by miked1958; 04-09-2018, 10:59 AM.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              He had that great burst to get deep for the long ball. But the rest of his game was severely lacking. He could not get open or get any separation on regRegu routes and he proved that last year

Now granted no WR had more then a few ticks to make something happen with how bad the line was but that was always the knock against him

Lewis was not as fast as him overall but was a more complete WR. My guess is DG will find his own guys and Lewis's days are numbered as well. No one is safe except for maybe Shep who seems to have a knack for getting open and Engram. Of Odell might not even be there if he gets the right deal between now and up to and during ctge draft he could be gone

Amazing talent but when your trying to rebuild a team and need multiple good players you can't put all your eggs in one basket and give one guy 20M per. If you can get several starting caliber draft picks over this year and next on rookie deals you pull the trigger as DG. I think he feels team isn't one two years away so why blow that much on one player. IncoI c be wrong as teams have gone worst to first making the right moves and having a decent nucleus on the roster
              jerry rices teams won a lot of SBs.

Terell ownes
              stallworth
              randy moss with the patriots
              plax & cruz
              jarvis landry
              the list goes on>>>>
              http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/categor...onference=0011

someone had mentioned that they don't see teams with good WR winning Sbs. but that isn't the case. i dunno why people think you don't need a WR1 to win a SB. The NYG are great at structuring contracts.... OBJs contract should be fine if they work it out.

Comment

Cousins to King for a lot of yards

Comment

Well instead of being buried behind Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, and Dropball Marshall. he's buried behind Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, and Laquon Treadwell. Good luck to him. He deserves to play.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                    Well instead of being buried behind Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, and Dropball Marshall. he's buried behind Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, and Laquon Treadwell. Good luck to him. He deserves to play.
                    Yea he really won't see the field at all
                    purely a depth signing

Comment

I think in an actual offense that can throw the ball he will do well for himself . Hes a good player , I hope he does well . He got lost with our 3 yd slant offense .

Comment

Working...
                      X