Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEZ BRYANT WILL GET CUT TODAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DEZ BRYANT WILL GET CUT TODAY

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-wr-dez-bryant

    The Cow Patties keep getting weaker
    Long Live the King

  • #2
    Lets hope he doesn't sign in the division, this has the Redskins written all over it..

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe the Texans. That would be a wise move for them.......Watson needs another weapon as Hopkins is good and Fuller is one dimensional
      Long Live the King

      Comment


      • #4
        He was supposed to meet with JJ today ... guess it didn't go well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by barran21 View Post
          Lets hope he doesn't sign in the division, this has the Redskins written all over it..
          I agree that Washington is a more likely destination.
          “It drops deep as it does in my breath

          I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

          Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

          I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

          Nasir Jones

          Comment


          • #6
            hahahaha!

            kinda shocked actually. i feel like Aaron Rodgers is telling his GM to pursue him. also Bellichick will probably call im
            Last edited by nygfan0816; 04-13-2018, 01:17 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Cut Marshall and bring Dez in.

              Comment


              • #8
                Pats.. lost Cooks and Amendola..

                Iím sure Dez would want to play with Brady

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  Pats.. lost Cooks and Amendola..

                  Iím sure Dez would want to play with Brady
                  Im sure he wants to stick it to Jerry more.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post

                    Im sure he wants to stick it to Jerry more.
                    Iím sure he wants to win a championship more..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dez is so upset with the Cowboys...........I would not be surprised if he signed with the Giants, Redskins or Philly....CHEAP.....just to give it to his old team. He seems that mad. Can you imagine Dez, Beckham, sheppard and Marshall....plus our TE's

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                        Dez is so upset with the Cowboys...........I would not be surprised if he signed with the Giants, Redskins or Philly....CHEAP.....just to give it to his old team. He seems that mad. Can you imagine Dez, Beckham, sheppard and Marshall....plus our TE's
                        Plus Saquon and a rebuilt o-line?!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                          Dez is so upset with the Cowboys...........I would not be surprised if he signed with the Giants, Redskins or Philly....CHEAP.....just to give it to his old team. He seems that mad. Can you imagine Dez, Beckham, sheppard and Marshall....plus our TE's
                          Does Dez come off as a guy who would take less money? He would play for the Saudi Arabia Juggernauts if they offered him the most money.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                            Dez is so upset with the Cowboys...........I would not be surprised if he signed with the Giants, Redskins or Philly....CHEAP.....just to give it to his old team. He seems that mad. Can you imagine Dez, Beckham, sheppard and Marshall....plus our TE's
                            Not without an O line or RB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by primetime View Post

                              Does Dez come off as a guy who would take less money? He would play for the Saudi Arabia Juggernauts if they offered him the most money.
                              Dez comes off like a guy who wants to get paid...yes. BUT he seems like a guy who lets his emotions get the best of him too. Revenge is sweet ....sometimes too sweet for some guys to let go. It might work out well for a team of his choosing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X