Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut Marshall and sign Dez?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    You'd get a guy who shows up for a couple games a year, and be a total distraction or disappear totally the rest of the season. He has that amazing ability to both disappear and be a distraction at the same time.

    Comment


    • #32
      Crazy...guy is capable of being a #1 receiver. OBJ Bryant Sheppard Engram Barkley maybe...and Eli slinging the ball (probably 4 feet over heads)...financially impossible but would be awesome.

      Comment


      • #33
        The knucklehead factor would be off the Richter scale but if heís willing to play for less pay to address some sort of revenge agenda, odds are that he is going to be more productive than Marshall.

        Beckham, Bryant, Shepard and Engram....thatís tough to stop. Physically and mentally lmao.

        Now just trade back and fortify the Oline and get some edge rushers.

        Comment


        • #34
          Seriously anyone wanting Dez bryant on the Giants needs to see a Doctor .

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

            They seem like the same player to me.
            Dez seems like he has more left in the tank than Marshall does. Even before Marshall was hurt last year he wasn't doing much. True, the Giants' offense was a mess, but Marshall didn't really seem to bring anything to the table. But since it's extremely unlikely that Dez will ever be a Giant, Marshall will probably get a shot at redemption this year.
            One of these teams is not like the others

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

              I think the Yankees could use him in left.
              Drinking wine, watching baseball and posting on message boards is hard

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                Right now...Dez and Marshall are pretty much the same player.
                Dez is 5 years younger and is a very vocal locker room presence, something the giants need. Dez wouldn't have sat idlely by while Jenkins and several other players mutinied last year.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by southerngirl View Post

                  Dez is 5 years younger and is a very vocal locker room presence, something the giants need. Dez wouldn't have sat idlely by while Jenkins and several other players mutinied last year.
                  You're right,...he would be the cuase of the fight .H e ll NO to DEZ bryant.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by G1.. View Post

                    You're right,...he would be the cuase of the fight .H e ll NO to DEZ bryant.
                    Based on first hand knowledge or what?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 455Buick View Post

                      Based on first hand knowledge or what?
                      my mistake I forgot he has been the perfect player and team mate. You know this as fact do you?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by G1.. View Post

                        my mistake I forgot he has been the perfect player and team mate. You know this as fact do you?
                        I don't. Take it easy...the point is fans for the most part dont know much in regards to how the team or locker room operates. That was what I was getting at. I Could have worded it better.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by southerngirl View Post

                          Dez is 5 years younger and is a very vocal locker room presence, something the giants need. Dez wouldn't have sat idlely by while Jenkins and several other players mutinied last year.
                          Uhhh there has been way more evidence in his career to suggest the opposite.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post

                            how do you figure? he's washed up and hasn't had a good year since 2014.. he isn't going to command a ton of money.
                            Really? He's 5 years younger than Marshal and I'm pretty sure he'll be looking for more guaranteed money and a multi-year deal. Every year some team overpays for a past their prime trouble maker like Dez someone will come out of the woodwork. Plus if the Giants cut Marshall they'll still get hit for $1,000,000 of cap space.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by southerngirl View Post

                              Dez is 5 years younger and is a very vocal locker room presence, something the giants need. Dez wouldn't have sat idlely by while Jenkins and several other players mutinied last year.
                              Guess you missed the reports about Dez missing 40 plus meetings during his Cowboys tenure. Doesn't sound like a guy I want anywhere near my locker room.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

                                Really? He's 5 years younger than Marshal and I'm pretty sure he'll be looking for more guaranteed money and a multi-year deal. Every year some team overpays for a past their prime trouble maker like Dez someone will come out of the woodwork. Plus if the Giants cut Marshall they'll still get hit for $1,000,000 of cap space.
                                Yup. T.O. all over again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X