GET DEZ!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET DEZ!!!!

Yup...I said it. This team needs it. I know all the naysayers are gonna cry about it. We already have one diva, what difference is one more gonna make. The offense will be explosive with hom ODB and Shep. Plus I bet ODB and him will actually work well together. Can you imagine how obnoxious they would be? Probably would feed off one another...but they would kick butt! I dont just wanna win...I wanna destroy teams this year. I think we should sign him.

Go sleep it off.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Go sleep it off.
      Why bro? Hes a solid WR. Better than that bum Marshall. He would help us win.

Comment

I just saved 20% by switching to Geico

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post

Why bro? Hes a solid WR. Better than that bum Marshall. He would help us win.
          He's declining, will want too much money, is already a diva and a whiner.

You want to get a replacement for BM? Draft one. Cheaper and not already a distraction.

Just say "no"......to Dez.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
            I just saved 20% by switching to Geico
            Yeah people can make jokes all they want...but the sad truth is nobody in this league is scared of us. NOBODY. We need to become a scoring threat again. And guess what? Better off with us than another East team, and the damn Eagles are gonna eat us up this season, mark my words. We got the money.

Comment

Yeah people can make jokes all they want...but the sad truth is nobody in this league is scared of us. NOBODY. We need to become a scoring threat again. And guess what? Better off with us than another East team, and the damn Eagles are gonna eat us up this season, mark my words. We got the money.
              A...we do not have the money. B. Dez scares nobody. C. He's washed up.

Comment

He's declining, will want too much money, is already a diva and a whiner.

You want to get a replacement for BM? Draft one. Cheaper and not already a distraction.

Just say "no"......to Dez.
                You know of any dynamic WR up for grabs this draft season? One that would surpass veteran playing experience? Just asking.

Comment

How did we lose that freed up money so fast? What was JPP making again?

Comment

D.... There are plenty of other "get Dez " threads here already

Comment

You know of any dynamic WR up for grabs this draft season? One that would surpass veteran playing experience? Just asking.
                      Well..I don't agree that Dez has been anywhere close to "dynamic" in the past few years. There's a reason the Girls wanted him to take a pay cut. Not worth the money he was going to get. Draft a young guy to be the #2 or #3. Less money, less headache, less risk.

We gained just over 2 mil towards the cap for this season with getting rid of JPP. The real cap saving benefit comes next year.

Comment

Alright my bad...Im a little late. Sometimes too busy to catch up with the latest. But still...tired of losing. We need some names on this team. Same old same old aint keeping us competitive. We gotta step forward.

Comment

Well..I don't agree that Dez has been anywhere close to "dynamic" in the past few years. There's a reason the Girls wanted him to take a pay cut. Not worth the money he was going to get. Draft a young guy to be the #2 or #3. Less money, less headache, less risk.

We gained just over 2 mil towards the cap for this season with getting rid of JPP. The real cap saving benefit comes next year.
                          OK.

Comment

Now stop. You know that has ZERO bearing on any criteria for starting a thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X