GET DEZ!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Now stop. You know that has ZERO bearing on any criteria for starting a thread.
    Thanks bro...some people.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post

Alright my bad...Im a little late. Sometimes too busy to catch up with the latest. But still...tired of losing. We need some names on this team. Same old same old aint keeping us competitive. We gotta step forward.
      Dez Bryant is not the answer.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Thanks bro...some people.
        I wasn't defending you as much as I was making fun of how the board and it's members operate. It also doesn't help that threads get combined or moved to another forum altogether so you don't SEE all the other threads on the subject you're creating a thread for.

Comment

I wasn't defending you as much as I was making fun of how the board and it's members operate. It also doesn't help that threads get combined or moved to another forum altogether so you don't SEE all the other threads on the subject you're creating a thread for.
          Happens without warning...they arent fixing anything...this has been going on for a long time now. Some threads just disappear for no reason. I think its more like a certain person doesnt approve and it gets deleted or closed. Many complaints about this. Hard to get to your point here. Very hard.

Comment

Dez would cost much more than cutting BM. Dez would be around 9 according to some. Dez with BM the cap hit that would be 10 . We do not have that cash to sign him without cutting one or more of the top 17 off of the roster. Is he worth that?
            Last edited by TEM; 04-15-2018, 11:49 AM.
            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Happens without warning...they arent fixing anything...this has been going on for a long time now. Some threads just disappear for no reason. I think its more like a certain person doesnt approve and it gets deleted or closed. Many complaints about this. Hard to get to your point here. Very hard.
              I doubt it's personal. I think it's just a matter of trying to fix something that doesn't really need fixing. I understand moving threads that are not compliant with the forum, but just let the multiple threads on one subject die off naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                Dez would cost much more than cutting BM. Dez would be around 9 according to some. Dez with BM the cap hit that would be 10 . We do not have that cash to sign him without cutting cutting one or more of the top 17 off of the roster. Is he worth that?
                He's not even worth the bandwidth of discussion.

Comment

Yeah people can make jokes all they want...but the sad truth is nobody in this league is scared of us. NOBODY. We need to become a scoring threat again. And guess what? Better off with us than another East team, and the damn Eagles are gonna eat us up this season, mark my words. We got the money.
                  Dez doesnít scare anyone...thatís why he was cut

He also regularly misses meetings ... you think thatís the kind of guy this new regime wants to bring in?
                  Last edited by TCHOF; 04-15-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Dez doesnít scare anyone...thatís why he was cut

He also regularly misses meetings ... you think thatís the kind of guy this new regime wants to bring in?
                    Well, I just think that he would be better with OBJ on the other side....you know how having a certain player makes almost everyone else better. Kinda like everyone concentrated heavily on LT and because of that they forgot all about Banks. You understand what Im saying. I think teams would have a hard time with ODB , Dez and Shep.

Comment

Well, I just think that he would be better with OBJ on the other side....you know how having a certain player makes almost everyone else better. Kinda like everyone concentrated heavily on LT and because of that they forgot all about Banks. You understand what Im saying. I think teams would have a hard time with ODB , Dez and Shep.
                      I think the bad outweighs the good in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        Dez would cost much more than cutting BM. Dez would be around 9 according to some. Dez with BM the cap hit that would be 10 . We do not have that cash to sign him without cutting cutting one or more of the top 17 off of the roster. Is he worth that?
                        Man, I cant believe this....for years now we have had problems with cap space. How come? What are we doing wrong? It seems like every time a baller is available for pick up we dont have the money for him? We turn to the draft...and BUST. Every friggin time!

Comment

Man, I cant believe this....for years now we have had problems with cap space. How come? What are we doing wrong? It seems like every time a baller is available for pick up we dont have the money for him? We turn to the draft...and BUST. Every friggin time!
                          3 words. Jerry ****ing Reese

Comment

3 words. Jerry ****ing Reese
                            I guess in all fairness, we gotta see how this new GM wants to draft. Cant predict anything yet.

Comment

Not the case. We picked up Solder and Ogletree . What makes you think we can pay every player that is available?
                              The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Well, one way to get in cap trouble is to pay a lot of money to players on the downside of their careers....

Comment

Working...
                                X