Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Dez doesnít scare anyone...thatís why he was cut

He also regularly misses meetings ... you think thatís the kind of guy this new regime wants to bring in?
    Dez has as much chance of becoming a Giant as Johnny Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Dez has as much chance of becoming a Giant as Johnny Manziel.
      Haha...agreed

Comment

Anyone who thinks Dez is dynamic and worth getting is going by his name and not his play of late. He is been declining for years

Comment

Originally posted by NetSymptom View Post
          Anyone who thinks Dez is dynamic and worth getting is going by his name and not his play of late. He is been declining for years
          It could be the Dak effect.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

good point.
            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.M.C. VET View Post
              Yup...I said it. This team needs it. I know all the naysayers are gonna cry about it. We already have one diva, what difference is one more gonna make. The offense will be explosive with hom ODB and Shep. Plus I bet ODB and him will actually work well together. Can you imagine how obnoxious they would be? Probably would feed off one another...but they would kick butt! I dont just wanna win...I wanna destroy teams this year. I think we should sign him.
              Theres only one ball to go around man. We have plenty of receiving weapons. Not to mention we dont even have enough money as is to pay our rookies how could we possibly afford a guy who didn't want to take a pay cut down from 16 mill? And what has Dez done that was remotely useful for his team in the last two years?

But some people want the bright and shiny new toy I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Dez canít separate. The Dak effect is he wants a guy to be open and know where heís going to be. Dez canít separate at this point and has never been consistent in his route running.

he needs someone like Rodgers at this point. Someone one who throw it to him even if heís covered, but has the ability to put the ball where only Dez can get it.

Comment

Yup...I said it. This team needs it. I know all the naysayers are gonna cry about it. We already have one diva, what difference is one more gonna make. The offense will be explosive with hom ODB and Shep. Plus I bet ODB and him will actually work well together. Can you imagine how obnoxious they would be? Probably would feed off one another...but they would kick butt! I dont just
                  wanna win...I wanna destroy teams this year. I think we should sign him.
                  Someone was going to say it...it was inevitable. You said it and got it out of your system.
                  Now we can get back to talking seriously!.
                  You wouldnít be getting the Dez of old....youíd be getting an old Dez...light on production and a heavy dose of *****ing about not getting the ball.
                  Last edited by bigblue58; 04-15-2018, 07:39 PM.
                  "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by NetSymptom View Post

Dez canít separate. The Dak effect is he wants a guy to be open and know where heís going to be. Dez canít separate at this point and has never been consistent in his route running.

he needs someone like Rodgers at this point. Someone one who throw it to him even if heís covered, but has the ability to put the ball where only Dez can get it.

He's not creating any less separation than he used to. He was never a good route runner his game was physicality and and is still physical. HIs numbers dropped after Romo got hurt.

​​​​​​With that said, I'm not advocating taking a chance on him. We can get cheaper options via the draft or rather roll the dice again with Marshall. We don't need receivers, we need to build up a decent run game so that teams can come out of the 2 high sets we faced for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

good point.
                      Yep. Thx

Comment

Antonio Callaway... Florida 3rd maybe 4th round

Comment

Pass. Draft someone younger and not as troublesome. Like, just as examples, Allen Lazard or Equanimeous St. Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by dkbencosky View Post
                            Antonio Callaway... Florida 3rd maybe 4th round
                            Oh yes, add Callaway to my list of Lazard and St. Brown.

Comment

Man, I cant believe this....for years now we have had problems with cap space. How come? What are we doing wrong? It seems like every time a baller is available for pick up we dont have the money for him? We turn to the draft...and BUST. Every friggin time!
                              The Giants actually don't really have cap problems. Two years ago they had lot's of space and signed the big three defensive players. This year they had some space to sign Soldier and next year, they should have a lot of space.

Comment

I think it could work, heck I also think he's better than Marshall. We could give him a 1 year show me contract, if you want you could add an option year to it. He wants to play in the NFC East anyway. It would keep him outta Philly.

But I know I'm probably the only one on this board that wants to give Brandon Marshall another chance. Still think BM can be a real good secondary receiver in our offense. I know I contradict myself it's just where I'm at. I'm not afraid of Dez in the locker room just like I wasn't with Brandon. To me there very similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X