No announcement yet.

GET DEZ!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true that the Jerry Jones didn't ask him to take a pay cut? They just cut him without giving him an offer?

I was watching espn and that's basically what Dez was saying and that's why he is so upset. It's one thing to take a paycut, but to not even offer a paycut instead they just cut him

Im not exactly sure if I believe what Dez said. Who does that? Why wouldn't Jerry Jones ask him to take less money instead of just cutting him?

Dez reminds me alot of BM

I would only take him for bread crumbs other the. That he is a waste of a roster spot. I rather see a more hungry rookie looking to get payed and looking to make a impact

Comment

Doesn't seem like a DG type of player...
      sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
        Is it true that the Jerry Jones didn't ask him to take a pay cut? They just cut him without giving him an offer?

I was watching espn and that's basically what Dez was saying and that's why he is so upset. It's one thing to take a paycut, but to not even offer a paycut instead they just cut him

Im not exactly sure if I believe what Dez said. Who does that? Why wouldn't Jerry Jones ask him to take less money instead of just cutting him?

Dez reminds me alot of BM

I would only take him for bread crumbs other the. That he is a waste of a roster spot. I rather see a more hungry rookie looking to get payed and looking to make a impact
        I saw the same thing....it seems there were a "few" players that had enough of his behavior on and off the field.

Comment

Working...
        X