Giants had discussions about trading Flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants had discussions about trading Flowers

The #Giants have had trade discussions centered around former first-round OT Ereck Flowers, sources say. He has stayed away from voluntary workouts, and the belief is the new staff will be able to trade him for draft compensation. Could be a fresh start for all sides. via Ian Rappaport

What compensation could the Giants REALISTICALLY get for him?
    Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

Originally posted by kissjrj View Post
      I think they might take a box of Captain Crunch, especially if it has crunch berries!!

Comment

Iím thinking a 2027 sixth round pick, based off of playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

I think they might take a box of Captain Crunch, especially if it has crunch berries!!
          Hmmmm...crunch berries!!

Comment

I would be happy if we could get a stick of gum in return, getting a draft pick! Now that would be a steal...

Comment

Originally posted by kissjrj View Post
              A box of kicking tees?

Comment

Iíd trade him for a real owner.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

Hahaha, you're aiming for the stars if you think they will throw in the crunch berries. They will start with crunch berries and settle with plain old Captain Crunch. But hey, I believe plain Captain Crunch would be an upgrade for this team.

Comment

A box of capn crunch placed at LT would have been manhandled less than Flowers was by Ansah wk 2.
                    Most embarassing moment i have ever seen in anyone ever in any workplace.

Take a 7th and be done with it.

Comment

NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                      Garrett Bolles - OT
                      David Njoku - TE
                      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Honestly just getting rid of him is fine. Both sides need the fresh start on the Oline.

Comment

Iíve been wondering, would it be possible to trade Flowers and our 7th round pick for another teams 7th round pick? Just make it an obvious salary dump/cut? Is that even allowed?

Comment

Discussion:

Gettleman: Would you be interested in trading for Ereck Flowers?

Every other GM: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I actually think that Flowers is blowing off the offseason stuff because he wanted to force the Giants hand into not picking up his 5th year option (as if that was even a possibility anyway). He doesn't want to be here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X