• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Flurry Of Free Agent Moves today,

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...8-6687858679c1
    Giants awarded CB C.J. Goodwin off waivers

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...c-ef0a52191b9c
    Giants sign veteran QB Alex Tanney, DT A.J. Francis

I highly doubt we are cutting Webb because we signed Alex Tanney do any of you even know who Alex Tanney is It says in the article that He has played in one NFL Regular season game how does that make him a veteran? I am sure he is just a body in camp.

Comment

Camp players

Comment

Throwing 14 passes in the NFL make him a veteran?
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
          Throwing 14 passes in the NFL make him a veteran?
          that's what the headline on the Giants.com article said they called him a veteran QB I don't get it either?

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

that's what the headline on the Giants.com article said they called him a veteran QB I don't get it either?
            Never heard of him either but NFL goes by years, not plays. I think players are a "Vested Veterans" after 4 years, regardless.

If you google him he has 4 years but no stats for one of them.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...T/TannAl00.htm

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Never heard of him either but NFL goes by years, not plays. I think players are a "Vested Veterans" after 4 years, regardless.

If you google him he has 4 years but no stats for one of them.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...T/TannAl00.htm
              In 16 he was on the Practice Squad

In 17 The Titians put him on IR because of a broken foot. He was out of Practice Squad rights . So they could not send him down .

He is not really a 4 year vet.
              Last edited by TEM; 05-02-2018, 10:03 PM.
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

I had PB and J for lunch for the first time in a long time. An underrated meal.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Very funny Elvis, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

crunchy or creamy? I like Peter Pan home style with grape jam and I like the crusts and I cut it diagonally!

Comment

crunchy or creamy? I like Peter Pan home style with grape jam and I like the crusts and I cut it diagonally!
                      Try that bad boy of a sandwich with Strawberry preserves and prepare to live!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

Try that bad boy of a sandwich with Strawberry preserves and prepare to live!
                        sometimes I like Strawberry! you ever try the sandwich deep fried with powdered sugar on top? Pure heaven IMHO a restaurant in my neck of the woods does it up that way deep fried it is great!

Comment

Working...
                        X