Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think itís still possible dez ends up here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think itís still possible dez ends up here

    I know itís a long gone story. But I just have a feeling dave is gonna get dez here on a dime and it will pay off big time. Iím not sure about the move, but I just have a feeling about it.

  • #2
    I doubt it , I would rather sign a vet corner . I think we could get Breeland at a discount.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
      I know itís a long gone story. But I just have a feeling dave is gonna get dez here on a dime and it will pay off big time. Iím not sure about the move, but I just have a feeling about it.
      If he really wants to pay back Dallas 2x this yr, the Giants would be his best bet but he has to take a huge paycut. $1 mil a yr for 2yrs.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Dez would like to come to the Giants; but with the time that's passing, it's not so clear the Giants would be willing to sign him, even on the cheap. intriguing possibility; but getting less likely by the day.

        Comment


        • #5
          No chance. Why would the Giants bring a guy like that into a locker room they are trying to rebuild?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
            I think Dez would like to come to the Giants; but with the time that's passing, it's not so clear the Giants would be willing to sign him, even on the cheap. intriguing possibility; but getting less likely by the day.
            No way. It is getting more likely by the day.


            The only way this team signs him is for vet min . The longer he is avaliable without a team even being willing to offer him that min contract increases the chance that he would settle for a min contract here.

            Comment


            • #7
              No thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Anything is possible, but I'd be shocked if Mara allowed Gettleman to sign Dez.
                One of these teams is not like the others

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Its Possible or Victor Cruz If not for nothing It would grab the headlines In NY like if say The Yankees signed The Dark Knight to a minor League deal...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

                    If he really wants to pay back Dallas 2x this yr, the Giants would be his best bet but he has to take a huge paycut. $1 mil a yr for 2yrs.
                    LMAO 1mil$ ? Come on now... Marshall got more than that

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KillaRich View Post

                      LMAO 1mil$ ? Come on now... Marshall got more than that
                      He made his mega millions already in Dallas, thought he wanted payback 2x a yr against them & that $$ wasn't an issue? Guess he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

                        He made his mega millions already in Dallas, thought he wanted payback 2x a yr against them & that $$ wasn't an issue? Guess he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
                        From what he was making when they cut him all the way down to 1 million is a monster gap. He still believes he's an elite WR. If that's the case he's not going to play he. If he is okay with payback and being the #3 or WR 2A behind Shep & will take the pay cut then maybe.

                        He's had declining #s each of the last 2/3 years and drops a lot of balls. Maybe the motavtion to prove Dallas wrong could rejuvenate his career
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

                          From what he was making when they cut him all the way down to 1 million is a monster gap. He still believes he's an elite WR. If that's the case he's not going to play he. If he is okay with payback and being the #3 or WR 2A behind Shep & will take the pay cut then maybe.

                          He's had declining #s each of the last 2/3 years and drops a lot of balls. Maybe the motavtion to prove Dallas wrong could rejuvenate his career
                          Like I stated, he shouldn't talk all that caca about it not being about the $$ when in the end, it's always about the $$.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

                            Like I stated, he shouldn't talk all that caca about it not being about the $$ when in the end, it's always about the $$.
                            Correct
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                              Anything is possible, but I'd be shocked if Mara allowed Gettleman to sign Dez.
                              So now Mara is micro managing again, Let the GM manage let the coach, coach. Sign DEZ already he has a Big Chip, don't worry about the drama there will always be that. 1 year $2 MIl. The up side another Vet R in camp on the cheap. I know some of you say "NO WAY" we don't want that caner here. Sometimes you have to get out of your own way and see the whole picture. ODB On the left Dez on the Right ,Shep or Lattimer in the slot Saquan in the back Eli @ the Helm. Other teams can't cover them all. Oh I forgot Engram.Just an after thought, just by the mere presence of Dez opposite ODB Teams would have to think twice, even a depleted Dez.
                              Last edited by bruiser1; 05-21-2018, 01:13 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X