I think itís still possible dez ends up here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
    I know itís a long gone story. But I just have a feeling dave is gonna get dez here on a dime and it will pay off big time. Iím not sure about the move, but I just have a feeling about it.
    I too have this feeling. I think with Dez we would have an unbelievable O. Something tells me that this would be the right thing to do. Ok go ahead Morons start pissing all over it

Comment

Iíve wanted Dez since Day 1 and still want him assuming we can get him cheap and if he knows heís on a short leash for any of his antics. We donít have a true red zone threat nor have we had one since Plaxico who reminds me a lot of Dez and who Eli played very well with.

Yeah, Dez dropped balls but part of the reason for his decline was the inability of Dak to be able to throw the jump ball. The jump ball is where Dez excels and is his primary strength. Romo said he and Dez worked on it after practice to perfection. Eli knows how to throw it where only Dez can come down with it, Dak didnít.

Dez has a limited skill set but itís one that he would be better at than any of our other WRís.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        I doubt it , I would rather sign a vet corner . I think we could get Breeland at a discount.
        That would solve a lot of our problems in the secondary

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser1 View Post

So now Mara is micro managing again, Let the GM manage let the coach, coach. Sign DEZ already he has a Big Chip, don't worry about the drama there will always be that. 1 year $2 MIl. The up side another Vet R in camp on the cheap. I know some of you say "NO WAY" we don't want that caner here. Sometimes you have to get out of your own way and see the whole picture. ODB On the left Dez on the Right ,Shep or Lattimer in the slot Saquan in the back Eli @ the Helm. Other teams can't cover them all. Oh I forgot Engram.Just an after thought, just by the mere presence of Dez opposite ODB Teams would have to think twice, even a depleted Dez.
          If Mara didn't want Dez on the team that wouldn't be micro managing. Unless the GM has complete control over personnel, they usually have to consult with the owner about potential big free agent signings. Even if Dez is on a cheap deal his name alone makes it a big free agent signing. While I wouldn't have an issue with the Giants signing Dez, Mara's already shown his frustration with answering questions about Odell's antics so I doubt he'd want to find himself answering questions about Dez's potential antics too.
          One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Well they signed that vet WR from Tampa and most recently Carolina. He was offered quite a bit to stay but turned it down. I can't imagine what they are thinking signing this guy when they could of had Dez, Decker or Maclin
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
            X