Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOULD Eric Reid fit in JAMES BETTCHER's new york giants defensive scheme ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    Well, if he was to sign with a team.
    There goes the collusion lawsuit. He would drop the the lawsuit.
    He is sending a message to the NFL either sign me or i see you in court. NFL typically don't like lawsuits it can open a can of worms.
    Don't be suprised if he gets signed in the upcoming weeks.
    agreed

Comment

Nope. go kneel somewhere else

Comment

He's a good player, and I wouldn't mind seeing him. The media keeps the kneeling crap going. There's 100 players on the sidelines and they hone in on the one who's kneeling , not the 90 or so who aren't. That's kind of foolish if you think about it because they're losing viewership from the guys who are getting all bent out of shape because somebody kneeled. If the media would just look the other way and not give the kneelers air time, it would probably all go away very quickly. Let the fans in the stadium express their displeasure, and the rest of us can go get a beer before the game starts.

Comment

Unfortunately drama sells.... people nowadays have a short attention span so networks go for shock value try to get the audience attention that's why reality TV's have blossomed in the last 10 years

Comment

We don't need him, didn't we go thru enough crap last year. Especially with a first year coach why burden him with a player that has controversial issues it's unnecessary in his locker room. S.F. cleaned house for a reason. S.F. was and still is way under the cap and they didn't bring him back.

Comment

Anyone still mad about the kneeling only shows me their true colors. The player is good. He should be on a team. I'd gladly take him on the Giants. Racism will probably win though and he will remain unsigned which is a shame, because that's the exact reason he was kneeling...

Comment

who gives a **** if he kneels or not. freedom of speech is what makes this country great, or are some of you saying we should trample on that amendment for the sake of a bull**** football argument. some of you need to get off these boards and get out of the house more often.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
                  Nope. go kneel somewhere else
                  We already have a kneeler in Vernon...No Thanks

Comment

As usual, plenty of comments from the usual suspects severely miss the mark. The players wouldn't kneel if the reasons behind their kneeling didn't exist. How can some of you be bigots and watch a sport that is predominantly black? Hypocritical *******s.
                    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                      who gives a **** if he kneels or not. freedom of speech is what makes this country great, or are some of you saying we should trample on that amendment for the sake of a bull**** football argument. some of you need to get off these boards and get out of the house more often.
                      They leave their houses every weekend for the nearest Klan rally.
                      “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

They leave their houses every weekend for the nearest Klan rally.
                        Lol, yeah, everyone who is against kneeling is now a Klan member. Talk about stereotyping and generalizing! Oh I forgot, werenít you one of the ones claiming I was a racist because I didnít like Odells haircut? No surprise here, now I understand.

Comment

Working...
                        X