Antonio Garcia OT Waived by Pats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post
    Invite him to camp . See what he can do. If he can play , he should earn a roster spot.
    Doubtful he gets an invite from anyone until he can get the blood clot situation under control. Thatís pretty serious hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

Doubtful he gets an invite from anyone until he can get the blood clot situation under control. Thatís pretty serious hope he has a speedy recovery.
      I believe he was cleared to play by his Doctors.
      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

If he gets medically cleared, id call him in a second. While he does have some issues, his footwork and arhletic ability are there, its a low risk high reward type of deal.... I cant lie, i did like him coming out of college, he was my 2nd or 3rd fav OT after Dion Dawkins who is killing it on Buffalo
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Jets claimed him

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

The Mets can use all the help they can get lol
            The Mets already exceeded my expectations this year...Everything else is gravy
            Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

The Mets already exceeded my expectations this year...Everything else is gravy
              They way they started off the year I had high hopes. Now itís back to reality. You know I see a lot of people here bash Mara for being an awful owner, to that I say try being a Mets fan. Big market team ran like the Tampa Bay Rays.

Comment

The Wilpons got swindled out of our future by Madoff. We're still paying Bobby Bonilla and David Wright. I hate being a Mets fan, but it makes being a Giants fan a piece of cake.

haha

Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                X