Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromartie could be back?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-the-giants/

Since no one else offering much, says he could come back at cut rate. I wouldn't mind as it would give us another year to fill his spot.

do you think he would give a 100%. or any player in his same situation ??

"it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

If we're winking yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        do you think he would give a 100%. or any player in his same situation ??
        I wouldn't think he'd purposely tank for spite, lol. That's amateur ish. He wanted to test the market, the market didn't bite. Why wouldn't he give %100?

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post

I wouldn't think he'd purposely tank for spite, lol. That's amateur ish. He wanted to test the market, the market didn't bite. Why wouldn't he give %100?
          Obviously he has to lower his standards and now swallow his pride and take the pay cut the GisnGia were talking about. No one knocked down his food for his services so now he may have to put his tail between his legs and admit DG was right
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I would take DRC in a heartbeat. He would probably be the 2nd or 3rd CB depending on stupid Eli Apples so called state of mind which I guess is under the vast umbrella of his development. And an extra plus DRC has played with all of the starters of this secondary for the last couple years.

In DRC even he isn't as good as he once was his versatility is great depth. CB, slot back, and would probably be the best FS on the roster. In 2016 when this defense excelled DRC was a major player and was a coach on the field for Apple. He put Apple in the right position so many times. Eli actually admitted that.

I believe DRC would be a definite plus for this defense making it stronger. Our pass defense is going to need all the help it can get.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
              I would take DRC in a heartbeat. He would probably be the 2nd or 3rd CB depending on stupid Eli Apples so called state of mind which I guess is under the vast umbrella of his development. And an extra plus DRC has played with all of the starters of this secondary for the last couple years.

In DRC even he isn't as good as he once was his versatility is great depth. CB, slot back, and would probably be the best FS on the roster. In 2016 when this defense excelled DRC was a major player and was a coach on the field for Apple. He put Apple in the right position so many times. Eli actually admitted that.

I believe DRC would be a definite plus for this defense making it stronger. Our pass defense is going to need all the help it can get.
              +2

There hasn't been a valid reason/argument as to why we shouldn't consider bringing him back. His versatility and depth, alone, is more than enough for me to want him.
              NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
              Garrett Bolles - OT
              David Njoku - TE
              Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post

+2

There hasn't been a valid reason/argument as to why we shouldn't consider bringing him back. His versatility and depth, alone, is more than enough for me to want him.
                I'm right with you Piddy.

P.S. Man am I going to miss you guys and this board.

Comment

+3... If anything this would be a way for him to excel for another contract...

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Tension View Post

+3... If anything this would be a way for him to excel for another contract...
                    Yes LT, It could be a win win.

Comment

I'm right with you Piddy.

P.S. Man am I going to miss you guys and this board.

Agreed, I went ahead and joined the MB Roosevelt setup for us. Looks legit, but I haven't posted or done much browsing. That's going to be my go-to when this one goes away.
                      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                      Garrett Bolles - OT
                      David Njoku - TE
                      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

[/B]

Agreed, I went ahead and joined the MB Roosevelt setup for us. Looks legit, but I haven't posted or done much browsing. That's going to be my go-to when this one goes away.
                        I did the same...

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post

Not thinking he would tank for spite but maybe just not give his all since they “didn’t want him anyway”
                          "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

[/B]

Me Too Piddy, I'm on there also

Comment

Working...
                            X