RBs starting to take visits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBs starting to take visits

Lacy, Charles and Peterson ALL costing the Seahawks (the ****? lol)

Hope we can find a way to get Lacy or Peterson
    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

NFL network reported this morning that we are interested in Peterson.. lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
      NFL network reported this morning that we are interested in Peterson.. lets see what happens.
      With what Money??
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
        Did they really? Awesome@ I remember like a few days ago seeing a rumor we were interested in Lacy but didn't hear anything about AP, I'll gladly take either!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          With what Money??
          I don't understand this concern about cap space so early in the off season. There are SO many ways to juggle and make room. If the Giants really want AP, they would do it.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

With what Money??
            Jerry Reese is a cap wizard, remember when we were supposedly about out of cap room after a small spending spree the one year and out of no where he gave DRC a big contract?

Comment

With what Money??
              I have no idea..but we are fans, don't worry about the money..let the experts figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                I don't understand this concern about cap space so early in the off season. There are SO many ways to juggle and make room. If the Giants really want AP, they would do it.
                If there was a way to juggle things around to make more cap space room which I am sure there is then they should use it to bring in as many 2nd tier and beyond lineman to compete to better protect Manning. Grab a RB in Draft. Lots of good ones that they can get that would do fine behind a decent line

What's AP going to do behind this current giants line?? Avg 2/3 yards a carry if he is lucky??
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

for real man,,,some of these people just need to take a deep breath.

Comment

If there was a way to juggle things around to make more cap space room which I am sure there is then they should use it to bring in as many 2nd tier and beyond lineman to compete to better protect Manning. Grab a RB in Draft. Lots of good ones that they can get that would do fine behind a decent line

What's AP going to do behind this current giants line?? Avg 2/3 yards a carry if he is lucky??
                    That wasn't your original point that I responded to. I'm not sold that ANY RB can do well behind our O-line.

Comment

stop with the ****ing OL crap already,,,this is a fan issue not a team issue. its been beat to death.

Comment

That wasn't your original point that I responded to. I'm not sold that ANY RB can do well behind our O-line.
                        perkins had almost 500 yards on very limited carries,,112 to be exact. thats a little over 4 yards per carry with that OL....the commitment to jennings and running back of the week was the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                          perkins had almost 500 yards on very limited carries,,112 to be exact. thats a little over 4 yards per carry with that OL....the commitment to jennings and running back of the week was the killer.
                          lol.....we had one of the worst run blocking offensive lines in the NFL. Just stop.

Jennings averaged 3.3 YPC last year and 4.4 the year before. You think the drop off was all him?

When you take a way the few times either one of them broke a big play, those averages drop dramatically.
                          Last edited by FBomb; 03-12-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

If they can find another good RB to go with Perkins, that would be nice. Darkwa is not going to scare any defense. Vereen is a question mark.

Comment

From the "get go" I've wanted Lacy on a 1 yr "prove it" deal. Motivated and BIG. The thought of AP getting his ring with NYG however, harkens us back to OJ Anderson getting his as a Giant after a great career. Either one of these guys I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                              X