Please DO NOT SIGN GENO SMITH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post
    What will be spit my coffee out funny is the up coming. Why isn't Gino playing threads.
    It won't be from me. Lord please let the Giants take a diamond QB in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
      It won't be from me. Lord please let the Giants take a diamond QB in the middle rounds.
      who's the diamond QB in the middle rounds? Personally I'd wait until next year to draft a QB

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
        who's the diamond QB in the middle rounds? Personally I'd wait until next year to draft a QB
        Agreed, next years QB class is far better. Geno or Johnson are fine as the backups this year.

Comment

Ditto!!!

Comment

I "one starred" the hell out of this thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Josh Dobbs, and yes he is a rocket scientist.
              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                Josh Dobbs, and yes he is a rocket scientist.
                Rocket scientist..yes. Good QB...no

Comment

Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post
                  Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.

You really think Geno (if he signs here) is out to take Eli's job? If Geno does walk to the Blue side, he'll know that the only way he will play is if Eli gets hurt.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.
                    Let's focus on more important matters.

What are your thoughts on the guy who hands out the Gatorade on the sidelines? Re-sign him or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Let's focus on more important matters.

What are your thoughts on the guy who hands out the Gatorade on the sidelines? Re-sign him or not?
                      I think he wants the job of the guy who brings the towels to the players during time outs so......No. Fire the *******!
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I think he wants the job of the guy who brings the towels to the players during time outs so......No. Fire the *******!
                        Now what are we gonna do? We'll never be able to find another one of those guys.

Comment

if you are content with being a backup.....I don't want you on my team. You mistake arrogance for competitive spirit.

shame

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                            Rocket scientist..yes. Good QB...no
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              As long as he doesn't owe anyone on the Giants money it'll be ok.

....no, it'll never get old.
                              I love it, it's so bad. lol plus he stinks. If Nassib is loose and not going to compete to start maybe he'll want to come back and hold a clip board. Another year toward the pension. This would be his 5th and all you need is 6 years in the league.

Comment

I don't get why not get a guy who actually fits the offense we run as a backup

Just draft a pocket passer late and cut these 2 (hopefully them being camp cuts is possible) plus then at least you get the added bonus at having a 1 in 1000 chance of finding our future QB
                                If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Working...
                                X