No announcement yet.

Please DO NOT SIGN GENO SMITH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this NY Post article It Is a done deal!
    http://nypost.com/2017/03/17/giants-...ot-geno-smith/

Comment

never seen people get so bent out of shape over a backup QB

Comment

Think Geno really got a raw deal with the Jets, no one really knows what he can do or what he can become. Let's just hope Eli has another solid year without injury ans see what Geno looks like at the end of the year. He might just end up with a Super Bowl Ring for being available
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
          yea I know he wont start a game Eli is an iron man and if Eli goes down for the season then it doesn't matter who our back up is we are in trouble ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
            According to this NY Post article It Is a done deal!
            http://nypost.com/2017/03/17/giants-...ot-geno-smith/
            Guess he will compete with Josh Johnson who they just resigned
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I agree he is just a back up as long as they pay him too much. (under 2.5 million a year)
              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I think Geno can be good, hes shown flashes with Jets, he looked really good at times.

Comment

I actually think geno does have some ability I always thought he should have been starting over Fitz if for no other reason to see if he HAD grown like h3 claims he has.

But if God forbid eli goes down I wouldn't mind geno I'd rather him actually than Nassim who I really never saw anything out of.

Geno does have some impressive outings against nfl defenses...

Comment

camp body

if he wins the clipboard competition, good for him
                    ELI + TE = ELITE

Comment

Only here........
                      We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                        Only here........
                        Thank God!!

This thread reminds me of a picture I found a few years ago.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          I said Eli played scared for 1 game. Actually reading things helps. And in no way am I saying Geno is in any way a threat to Elis job. It is good to have a backup with game experience and a guy that has played well for stretches.
                          The irony here is off the charts.. 1 - You said Eli played scared in 1 game, but I never specified any number. Doesn't matter how may games you said, the point is that you said Eli played scared and then turn around and say Geno had success running an NFL offense. Saying Geno had any success running an offense or as an nfl qb is ludicrous. He's done zero, zilch, caused clubhouse issues and played terrible on the field.

And 2, where/when did I accuse of of saying that Geno is a threat to Eli's job?

And you accuse me of glossing over your post and not reading properly? Like I said earlier hilarious.

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          Jeez, Eli homers are so threatened by anything having to do with him. Anyone with a functioning brain should realize that Geno is not a threat to the starting job.
                          You were obviously flustered and instead of calmly replying you lashed out by calling me an insecure Eli homer with a low IQ and tried to gain approval from MS by engaging him into our conversation.

We can talk football without the other banter if you want.
                          Last edited by DarkSaint; 03-17-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X