Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please DO NOT SIGN GENO SMITH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please DO NOT SIGN GENO SMITH

    Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.

  • #2
    As long as he doesn't owe anyone on the Giants money it'll be ok.



    ....no, it'll never get old.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • #3
      Nassib most likely thinks he can start over Eli too...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post
        Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.
        no he doesnt.....but most QBs "want" to be a starter...right??

        In recent interviews, Smith made it known his preference is to go to a team where he can compete to be the starter. Obviously, that won't happen with the Giants-- C.C. Manning. Smith did tell NFL Network last month he's open to being a backup.

        "I'm open to it," Smith told NFL Network. "That's not my goal ... I was brought into this league, I was brought to the Jets, to be a certain caliber of player and being injured for two years has kind of taken that away from me. My mistakes were show on the field my first two years, then me getting better has kind of been behind the scenes.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #5
          First, you should hope he thinks he can take Elis job. But we all know he is here to be a backup QB. As far as backups go, Smith has run an NFL offense and had success doing so. We would most likely have a better chance of winning games with Smith than Nassib if Eli went down.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
            First, you should hope he thinks he can take Elis job. But we all know he is here to be a backup QB. As far as backups go, Smith has run an NFL offense and had success doing so. We would most likely have a better chance of winning games with Smith than Nassib if Eli went down.

            I would agree with this.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Nassib most likely thinks he can start over Eli too...
              It's pretty hard to start at quarterback when you are not on a football team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Do you really think Geno is signing with us with the thought that the starting QB job is open and will be a competition through camp? lol come on

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post
                  Bring back Ryan Nassib. Smith is arrogant and disruptive. He actually thinks he can take Eli's job.There are plenty of back up QBs that are far better than him or draft a QB in the middle rounds.
                  The last thing any team needs is a back up who DOESN'T think he can start in this league.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                    First, you should hope he thinks he can take Elis job. But we all know he is here to be a backup QB. As far as backups go, Smith has run an NFL offense and had success doing so. We would most likely have a better chance of winning games with Smith than Nassib if Eli went down.
                    Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

                    This is hilarious.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

                      This is hilarious.
                      What I wanted was a back up QB who has run an NFL offense and won games.
                      Geno fits that bill perfectly.

                      You folks seem to forget that he's being brought in as the BACK-UP QB. Why is this not getting through?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                        Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

                        This is hilarious.
                        What will be spit my coffee out funny is the up coming. Why isn't Gino playing threads.
                        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          What I wanted was a back up QB who has run an NFL offense and won games.
                          Geno fits that bill perfectly.

                          You folks seem to forget that he's being brought in as the BACK-UP QB. Why is this not getting through?
                          It doesn't typically happen, but I like to point out the occasions when we agree on something, lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                            Dude the last few days you've been saying eli plays scared and now you turn around and say Geno Smith had success running an NFL offense?

                            This is hilarious.
                            I said Eli played scared for 1 game. Actually reading things helps. And in no way am I saying Geno is in any way a threat to Elis job. It is good to have a backup with game experience and a guy that has played well for stretches.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              What I wanted was a back up QB who has run an NFL offense and won games.
                              Geno fits that bill perfectly.

                              You folks seem to forget that he's being brought in as the BACK-UP QB. Why is this not getting through?
                              Jeez, Eli homers are so threatened by anything having to do with him. Anyone with a functioning brain should realize that Geno is not a threat to the starting job.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X