Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everything so quiet on Keenan Robinson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everything so quiet on Keenan Robinson?

I don't get it, good coverage linebacker in a league where they are very valuable AND hard to find

Go take some of this new money and bring him back, I really like Hassan Red**** but id much rather bring back KRob and be able to spend our 1st rounder on an olineman

this is the draft where JR can set up the LB position with young talent,it would help the cap in future years if they can get an impact LB in this draft and if goodson pans out that would be two players that will be on rookie deals,they need to get some young talent going through out the roster,they had a nice start last year now ad to it at the LB position.

Comment

Robinson could be pricing himself too high. Wouldn't be surprised if he was signed this week.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
        this is the draft where JR can set up the LB position with young talent,it would help the cap in future years if they can get an impact LB in this draft and if goodson pans out that would be two players that will be on rookie deals,they need to get some young talent going through out the roster,they had a nice start last year now ad to it at the LB position.
        Kennard and Robinson is all we need there, both are young and neither are bank breakers.. Kennard is still on his rookie deal you know..

This draft should be focused on the offense we've only added 1 significant piece to a unit that was absolutely pitiful, resign Robinson and the D is championship caliber as is, we don't need GREAT LBers on this defense, the DLine and secondary are both phenomenal, all we need is 2 serviceable LBers who can cover in our nickel base set, Robinson and Kennard fit the bill perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
          Robinson could be pricing himself too high. Wouldn't be surprised if he was signed this week.
          Supposedly he really wants to come back and I don't see any rumors about anyone being interested in him which seems strange

Comment

Keenan Robinskn played very well for us. He is a quiet and reliable professional. He isnt a highlight reel, but is sturdy and goes about his business. I think we do need to add to our linebacking corps though. Besides our offensive needs-TE, Oline and RB, linebacker is our biggest hole/need. We could use pass rush depth too. Kennard has not developed and improved as expected. I think Robinskn should start over Kennard. We probably need to nab a tackle or TE in Round 1, but if someone lke McMillan is there for us, we need to grah hin. A stud mike in our sefense would really being it all together. The rosteris the best it's been in years.

Comment

Originally posted by flimflam View Post
              Keenan Robinskn played very well for us. He is a quiet and reliable professional. He isnt a highlight reel, but is sturdy and goes about his business. I think we do need to add to our linebacking corps though. Besides our offensive needs-TE, Oline and RB, linebacker is our biggest hole/need. We could use pass rush depth too. Kennard has not developed and improved as expected. I think Robinskn should start over Kennard. We probably need to nab a tackle or TE in Round 1, but if someone lke McMillan is there for us, we need to grah hin. A stud mike in our sefense would really being it all together. The rosteris the best it's been in years.
              We don't need a traditional Mike since our base set is nickel, Kennard and Robinson is just fine on nickel because both can cover and that's literally all we need out of our LBers, runs do not get past the DLine.. for when we do come out in 4-3 any ole thumper like Goodson is fine, we should not be looking to add a playmaker to a defense that may already be the best in football while our offense is in shambles, and we likely can't have both

Frankly MLB should take a far back seat to WLB and DT right now, along with all the holes on offense at T, TE, and RB

Comment

I'm in agreement. If money is right bring Robinson back. Kennard is coming along as well and has always displayed a great attitude. My fav Kennard play this far was the pick in Buffalo, a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                  I don't get it, good coverage linebacker in a league where they are very valuable AND hard to find

Go take some of this new money and bring him back, I really like Hassan Red**** but id much rather bring back KRob and be able to spend our 1st rounder on an olineman
                  I'm right with you. It makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

I'm in complete agreement with you 100%

Comment

Kennard and Robinson is all we need there, both are young and neither are bank breakers.. Kennard is still on his rookie deal you know..

This draft should be focused on the offense we've only added 1 significant piece to a unit that was absolutely pitiful, resign Robinson and the D is championship caliber as is, we don't need GREAT LBers on this defense, the DLine and secondary are both phenomenal, all we need is 2 serviceable LBers who can cover in our nickel base set, Robinson and Kennard fit the bill perfectly
                      Kennard is a FA at end of this year. So is Casillas.

So basically at the end of 2017, Goodson is the only LB under contract. They need a LB in either the 1st (Foster, Red****), 2nd (Cunningham, McMillan, J. Davis) or 3rd (Duke Riley).

Comment

I would love to see him resigned and most of our defense from last year intact...

Comment

Injuries. Last year was the first time he as healthy all year, I believe. Which, to me, makes me hope we don't overpay if we bring him back.
                          NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                          Garrett Bolles - OT
                          David Njoku - TE
                          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Working...
                          X