No announcement yet.

Hankins Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Hank a lot I hope we can re-sign him. I understand not going over a certain price cause we can get a run stopper in the 2nd rd. Maybe that 1 year deal would be the best option cause the DT we get in the draft would give us nice depth and just make our defense deeper. if Bleacher report is correct that's awful cheap for Hank he's worth more than that. But boy that would leave room to sign Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      things changed when we re signed JPP some how by slapping the franchise tag on JPP and re signing him it opened up about 9 million we should be able to sign all our pieces on defense and possible a decent power running back!
      Was yesterday, and why would we blow all of that (pretty much all we have) on a misfit 1 tech who underperformed last year
      If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by JLM View Post
        the perfect move is a one year deal, we canīt commit more money in that D Line
        I agree. And in my opinion he's a guy with strength and talent but not always a fire under his butt. 1 yr deal so he can go out and try to prove he is worth the big deal, the one that may not be wise to come from NYG.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post
          I agree. And in my opinion he's a guy with strength and talent but not always a fire under his butt. 1 yr deal so he can go out and try to prove he is worth the big deal, the one that may not be wise to come from NYG.

that would be perfect, we would have our D Line one more year while we draft a Pass Rush DT in this Draft or the next one.

Comment

Would be interesting if Giants shifted their attention off Hankins and moved to spend Hank $$$ to sign Z-Brown (Bills) to replace K-Robinson at SAM backer.

Then maybe Giants wait out FA market and sign a guy like Ricky J-F to replace Hankins at DT on the cheap.

Then we draft a WIL LB in the 1st (Z-Cunningham or Jarrad Davis) and presto we have a new LB group of Brown/Goodson/Cunningham next season.

Comment

Here is a possible replacement:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/843867479348842496

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                Is he a DE or a DT --- thought he was mostly a DE but no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingBlue123 View Post
                  Is he a DE or a DT --- thought he was mostly a DE but no clue.
                  He is mostly a 3T player but has also played the 5 tech DE in odd fronts.

Comment

Working...
                  X