Nick Mangold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Mongo only pawn....in game of life......

LMFAO!!!!!!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I heard they're interested in Heady Lamar
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Sorry ....that's HEADLY !!!!!!!!
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Mongo only pawn....in game of life......

Will the Giants be making an offer via Candygram?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
            Sorry ....that's HEADLY !!!!!!!!
            Don't worry........this is the 19th century.....You can sue her!
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That's impossible......the Mongols were defeated in 1260!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Well he's been a center his entire career. That seems like a bad plan.
                he has said that he would be open to moving to guard

not a huge jump from center to guard ... much less responsibility

Comment

If they get another ex Jet......does that mean Namath is gonna start criticizing the way the Giants play?
                  "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                    If they get another ex Jet......does that mean Namath is gonna start criticizing the way the Giants play?
                    That is great +1
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Is the plan to play two centres, three guards and no tackles? Clever.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                        he has said that he would be open to moving to guard

not a huge jump from center to guard ... much less responsibility
                        Still trying to figure out where he will play. We signed Fluker and Jerry. They seem committed to Flowers at LT and Pugh and Richburg seemed locked in.
                        Mangold isn't the kind of guy who would sign to a team for "depth". He's too good a player and has been for too many years.

Comment

Still trying to figure out where he will play. We signed Fluker and Jerry. They seem committed to Flowers at LT and Pugh and Richburg seemed locked in.
                          Mangold isn't the kind of guy who would sign to a team for "depth". He's too good a player and has been for too many years.
                          nothing better than camp competition

go out and win the position

what is better than having a guy who can play guard or center

this team is missing that Seubert, Diehl, Snee kind of guy

Comment

nothing better than camp competition

go out and win the position
                            I get that but why would Mangold sign up for that? That guy has had too good a career for that. Our inside guys seem pretty set. The whole thing makes no sense to me. But of course I'm not very bright.

Comment

I get that but why would Mangold sign up for that? That guy has had to good a career for that. The whole thing makes no sense to me. But of course I'm not very bright.
                              are their teams knocking down his door or something ?

he is a 33 year old o lineman coming off an ankle injury

Comment

are their teams knocking down his door or something ?

he is a 33 year old o lineman coming off an ankle injury
                                Then he will probably retire.
                                Just makes no sense for him actually. Guys always think they can start. But I can't imagine that he would sign to be "a body for depth" in someone's camp. Especially when the inside three is pretty much set on that team.

Comment

Working...
                                X