Power back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power back

Are we gonna sign a power back or what? We should at least kick the wheels on Blount!
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

Prob draft one, wouldn't want blount I don't really think he'd be good on this team, I'll take AP though

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
      Prob draft one, wouldn't want blount I don't really think he'd be good on this team, I'll take AP though
      Blount had 18 TDs last year. Even if he could get a third of that with the giants I would do cartwheels
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
        Blount had 18 TDs last year. Even if he could get a third of that with the giants I would do cartwheels
        3.9 ypc. No THANKS.
        ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
          A third of that may be reasonable but not much more, really don't want another guy who averaged under 4 a carry though, and we can only assume that woud go down even more here

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
            A third of that may be reasonable but not much more, really don't want another guy who averaged under 4 a carry though, and we can only assume that woud go down even more here
            Im pretty sure Jr and the giants would take 3.9 yards a carry and 6 TDs. That's a huge improvement over jennings.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

https://youtu.be/10GNnA99W_8

Samaje Perine, 2nd round

Forget about overpaying a FA RB over the hill. Not worth over paying, especially with the 2017 draft class looming. Deep in RBs
              Last edited by gmen46; 03-20-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                https://youtu.be/10GNnA99W_8

Samaje Perine, 2nd round

Forget about overpaying a FA RB over the hill. Not worth over paying, especially with the 2017 draft class looming. Deep in RBs
                Him or Joe "knock out" Mixon PLEASE. Both STUDS.
                ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Nice username
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
                    Yeah, except that hitting-a-woman-while-on-video tape thing may cost Mixon a few rounds, and in light of Giants hanging onto Josh Brown so long after learning of his wife beating, I suspect Mara won't want to get near him. I hope Perine will be available

Comment

The Giants may be better served to draft a young battering ram at this point. Let him make a name for himself by calling first downs on 3rd and 1 the way the Babe called home runs. The Giants absolutely need a short yardage back especially considering the QB sneak and naked boot are not in the playbook at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
                        Yeah, except that hitting-a-woman-while-on-video tape thing may cost Mixon a few rounds, and in light of Giants hanging onto Josh Brown so long after learning of his wife beating, I suspect Mara won't want to get near him. I hope Perine will be available

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg View Post
                          Are we gonna sign a power back or what? We should at least kick the wheels on Blount!
                          Were not up to him yet. Big Hank, and then apparently Nick Mangold. Then next maybe Blount.

Comment

Working...
                          X