Ahmad bradshaw trying to jump start NFL career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad bradshaw trying to jump start NFL career

he was apparently at some spring league for players looking to do just that. Nothing but love for this guy,,a true giant.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...spring-league/

Wow ... this made me sad

Comment

The guy ran harder than most of the Giants' RBs after him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
        he has to be one of the best 7th round picks in the history of the draft. He was a major contributor during 2 super bowl runs. not sure too many other 7th rounders can say that...wish this team on a whole played with heart and desire.

Comment

my wifes favorite giant of all time. she calls him little shorty for some reason. even though hes not really short for his position. guess she was comparing him to jacobs.

she bashed andre williams the entire time he was here for having his number. i was bashing him too but not for the number.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            Most? I can't think of 1 RB we've had since him that ran half as good or a tenth as ferocious

Will always be a favorite

Comment

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
              my wifes favorite giant of all time. she calls him little shorty for some reason. even though hes not really short for his position. guess she was comparing him to jacobs.

she bashed andre williams the entire time he was here for having his number. i was bashing him too but not for the number.
              He really didn't deserve that number

Comment

Lesson to all: "Save your money."
                Fan since 1970.
                ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

fun fact,,bradshaw is the only player in NFL history to lead two super bowl games in rushing.

Comment

One of my most memorable times as a Giants fan was the 2007 Bills game. My kids were teenagers and wanted to go down behind the Giants bench before the Kickoff. Bradshaw at that point was just returning KOs. I shouted to him, "Ahmad you are going to run one back today", he looked our way and nodded and smiled. The kids were thrilled he acknowledged us(so did Tuck), and it was magical to watch Bradshaw take that 2nd half handoff for 88 yard TD while the snow swirled in the air. He didn't run a kickoff back but a star was born that day. Not much more Rueben Droughns after that.
                    Completely agree the best Giants 7th round pick. He ran angry and his fiery sideline behavior motivated the team.

Comment

More crap "journalism."

According to the article the season starts April 15th and the duration of the season is 20 days, which is May 4th. It also claims the games end one day before the draft so these players can be picked, but the draft starts April 27th?

Looks to me like Florio just wanted to make fun of former NFL players and didn't care about what he wrote.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMDhBR1-a5k

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                          More crap "journalism."

According to the article the season starts April 15th and the duration of the season is 20 days, which is May 4th. It also claims the games end one day before the draft so these players can be picked, but the draft starts April 27th?

Looks to me like Florio just wanted to make fun of former NFL players and didn't care about what he wrote.
                          Florio has had inconsistency in many of the articles he has written before. There is no way, in any world, a 20 day season can start on April 15th, and end by April 27th-29th. Maybe Florio was drunk when he wrote the article? Or maybe he thinks that the league and players got their hands on a flux capacitor and 1.21 gigawatts of power.

Comment

Aaron jones reminds me of Bradshaw>>>> http://boards.giants.com/showthread....=1#post2046947

He was the team Captain. The Giants love to draft Captains. And just like Bradshaw, He hates being tackled. he Gets the extra yards it seems like every single time Dude fights to stay on his feet and keep going just like Bradshaw... Giants fans would love this guy I think. Check him out.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                              fun fact,,bradshaw is the only player in NFL history to lead two super bowl games in rushing.
                              What?? No way

Comment

Working...
                              X