• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
    LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

Yup, a dime a dozen
    3-4 verses 4-3
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGG_G_Unit View Post
      I'm sorry I really wanted the D-Line sowed up. They'll make the LBs we have look like world beaters.
      This!
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
        Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow
        those DTs allow LBers to run around and make plays. this guy is an elite run defender..which is what we need to keep zeke in check. we can still get a linebacker we have 5 picks left.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
          those DTs allow LBers to run around and make plays. this guy is an elite run defender..which is what we need to keep zeke in check. we can still get a linebacker we have 5 picks left.

Ok but they are still free agent DT's that could come in and start on this team.... not LB

Comment

So it's not a good pick because it's not the pick you want? Lol and idk why you think it's bad that we continuously have DTs on rookie deals and produce on rookie deals. It's the best cap management there is. Giants have proven they can draft a DT early and they can produce for them.

Comment

Ok but they are still free agent DT's that could come in and start on this team.... not LB

maybe. how many of them are young DTs that can 2 gap? We didn't lose any LBers and they were fine last year. I personally wasn't sold on cunningham he's 6'3 and 234 (evan engram is this size). If we are going to upgrade LB. we need a 3 down MLB..i don't see cunningham as that.

Comment

They have 3 guys that started a lot of game last year and a young guy they like. Nickel is the base defense these days much less need for lbs

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                  So it's not a good pick because it's not the pick you want? Lol and idk why you think it's bad that we continuously have DTs on rookie deals and produce on rookie deals. It's the best cap management there is. Giants have proven they can draft a DT early and they can produce for them.

^^^Winner
                  SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

well said and 100% agree. We get very good production out of our tackles on the cheap.

Comment

Well said
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow
                        I mean, we did try to resign hank, but he didn't wanna take 7 mil a year. We didn't have that much bread to spend to begin with. We won straps without high draft picks spent on the linebacking corps before.
                        sigpic
                        Opposing wideouts

D.ont
                        R.ecieve
                        C.atches

Comment

great post thats why building through the draft is the smartest way to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                            They are the least important level in our defense. And right now the guys we have are not bad.
                            Lost cause. If 2 super bowl runs and last year's defense didn't show these people, nothing will. We invest in CBs, pass rushers on the edge, and run stuffers in the middle. LBs are pretty much whatever you can scrape together every year which I prefer, rather than doing the same with a position like CB or DE.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                              maybe. how many of them are young DTs that can 2 gap? We didn't lose any LBers and they were fine last year. I personally wasn't sold on cunningham he's 6'3 and 234 (evan engram is this size). If we are going to upgrade LB. we need a 3 down MLB..i don't see cunningham as that.
                              The reason Cunningham dropped is because the word is that he's soft.

Comment

If Tomlinson can start, it's a great pick. Starters on rookie contracts is how teams can afford star players

Comment

Working...
                                X