Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we could've signed a starting DT in free agency but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So we could've signed a starting DT in free agency but

    Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow

  • #2
    have you not realized over many years that the giants do not draft LB's early? we can all keep thinking its going to happen every year but guess what, its not happening!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bklyn24 View Post
      have you not realized over many years that the giants do not draft LB's early? we can all keep thinking its going to happen every year but guess what, its not happening!

      Which is disgusting

      Comment


      • #4
        starting d tackles cost a lot of money in free agency.......... linebackers do not

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
          Which is disgusting
          They are the least important level in our defense. And right now the guys we have are not bad.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
            starting d tackles cost a lot of money in free agency.......... linebackers do not
            Odrick wouldn't have been that expensive

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
              starting d tackles cost a lot of money in free agency.......... linebackers do not
              Yup lbs are a dime a dozen. Look at the guys the Giants won superbowls with.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                Yup lbs are a dime a dozen. Look at the guys the Giants won superbowls with.
                can't tell if your being sarcastic or not but if your are we ran a 3-4 in those days, totally different scheme with different needs. We've won 2 superbowls RECENTLY with dominant D line play and a good secondary.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                  Yup lbs are a dime a dozen. Look at the guys the Giants won superbowls with.
                  LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

                  Yup, a dime a dozen

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                    can't tell if your being sarcastic or not but if your are we ran a 3-4 in those days, totally different scheme with different needs. We've won 2 superbowls RECENTLY with dominant D line play and a good secondary.
                    Not being sarcastic and referring to the recent superbowls

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                      LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

                      Yup, a dime a dozen
                      Different game and much different scheme

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                        Not a LB ..... we could've drafted a starting LB in the 2nd .... but we take a effing DT ...stop with this cycle this guy is promised to be gone after his rookie contract I'm so pissed .... I hope this guy is a beast so I can eat crow
                        It is a good Pick. Thomas and Bromley are not the guys If they were. Especially Bromley, They would not have paid Harrison They filled a hole on the D line.
                        Last edited by TEM; 04-28-2017, 08:33 PM.
                        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                          LT, Carson, Banks, Pepper, Reasons

                          Yup, a dime a dozen
                          that was great in the 80's..this is 2017

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                            Different game and much different scheme
                            agreed man

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm sorry I really wanted the D-Line sowed up. They'll make the LBs we have look like world beaters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X