• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take your pick..

Cunningham and a free agent DT for about 7 million a year or so

Or

Dalvin Tomlinson

I bring this up because I do believe Reese made a mistake. He allowed Hankins all the time he needed and never set a deadline on his offer. I believe it may have handicapped the Giants.

the giants weren't high on cunninghman, get over it.

Comment

I think Tomlinson will start right away and will benefit playing next to Snacks.
      I liked Hankins, but he was replaceable. And Reese has a track record of drafting solid defensive tackles.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief , The Giants Draft Team did not have Cunningham as BPA at the time of the pick in 2 rounds. End of Story.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
          I think Tomlinson will start right away and will benefit playing next to Snacks.
          I liked Hankins, but he was replaceable. And Reese has a track record of drafting solid defensive tackles.
          I was a Hankins fan, I like this pick might be an upgrade for less cap space.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
            I was a Hankins fan, I like this pick might be an upgrade for less cap space.
            i like the pick too dont get me wrong. A solid free agent DT and a top LB talent would have been better though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
              i like the pick too dont get me wrong. A solid free agent DT and a top LB talent would have been better though.
              The Giants don't value the position. They would rather have outstanding talent in D-line and D-backs. No matter how much some would disagree, it is known based on historical fact. LBs are least important positions in their Defensive schema. Last year proved it big money in the line and secondary, cheep LBs.

Comment

Working...
              X