Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Gary Barnidge

Just keep bolstering the offense eff it .... some 2 tight end sets

I guess you had a problem with the Evan signing??? Who would you rather have at the 23rd pick?? Just curious........

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post
      I guess you had a problem with the Evan signing??? Who would you rather have at the 23rd pick?? Just curious........
      Did you not read where I said 2 tight end sets ? I'm talking about adding .... not complaining about Evan at all ... lb was my first choice in the draft but TE was 2nd so no .... I actually liked the pick ....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
        Did you not read where I said 2 tight end sets ? I'm talking about adding .... not complaining about Evan at all ... lb was my first choice in the draft but TE was 2nd so no .... I actually liked the pick ....
        It came off as a sarcastic post when you said eff it but whatever. Plus why would you want to add another TE when we have 4 on the roster??............

Comment

I don't think he's want to even if we wanted him. Sudden log jam at TE with Ellison and Engram

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
            What is wrong with the other TEs on the team, excluding Tye he is most likely on the Bubble?

We have Adams only in his second season.
            We just signed Ellison.
            Why don't either of theses guys fit into your 2 TE sets along withe Engram?
            sigpic

Comment

We don't need more tight ends.

We need more linemen.

Comment

I wonder who get demoted between Tye and Adams? Tye could always go to the Jets and contribute. I like him for depth and experience. He is also a hard worker to have made it this far

Comment

2015 Pro Bowl TE Gary Barnidge isn't going to come cheap and the Patriots are usually the team staffed with good proven TEs for Tom Brady aka I expect the Patriots to jump on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    I wonder who get demoted between Tye and Adams? Tye could always go to the Jets and contribute. I like him for depth and experience. He is also a hard worker to have made it this far
                    Tye is gone. Adams is going to break out this year and he can also block. Two TE sets will be with Engram and Ellison to block and or Adams. I do not think they need to add anymore TEs and if I am not mistaken they added one with the UDFA class plus have LaCross still. They are stocked with TEs and will have to release two or three not add more
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Plus with the fact that they will have to Carry an Extra QB this year due to the drafting of Webb they will not have the room to keep an extra TE
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

The business side of football can be harsh, especially when a team sucks.

Browns drafted Njoku and released the older TE Barnidge soon after.

The Bills fired their GM and planning to let go of their entire scouting staff a day after the draft. They actually had a decent draft imo. This looks like a thanks-for-all-your-work-now-gtfo move by the owner.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/30/bi...couting-staff/

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                          The business side of football can be harsh, especially when a team sucks.

Browns drafted Njoku and released the older TE Barnidge soon after.

The Bills fired their GM and planning to let go of their entire scouting staff a day after the draft. They actually had a decent draft imo. This looks like a thanks-for-all-your-work-now-gtfo move by the owner.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/30/bi...couting-staff/
                          Wow didnt know that about Buffalo

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            Tye is gone. Adams is going to break out this year and he can also block. Two TE sets will be with Engram and Ellison to block and or Adams. I do not think they need to add anymore TEs and if I am not mistaken they added one with the UDFA class plus have LaCross still. They are stocked with TEs and will have to release two or three not add more
                            I checked and they actually picked up two TEs from Temple in the UDFA Class. Well one is listed as a TE/OLB.. But yea, both from Temple so no way they bring in anymore TEs between now and Training Camp.

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              Plus with the fact that they will have to Carry an Extra QB this year due to the drafting of Webb they will not have the room to keep an extra TE
                              They carried three QBs most of last season and will probably do so again next year

Comment

Working...
                              X