Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Reese -- explain this to me

Mr. Reese:

I can't take issue with any one pick -- but what in the world do you intend to do on the Offensive Line this year?

Simply put, if we can't run, we can't pass -- the defenses are too smart. More Eli 2 second dump offs as he is scared for his life.

Who is your left tackle? If you say Flowers, you're really being optimistic with no apparent basis in fact.

So? Please explain

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Mr. Reese:

I can't take issue with any one pick -- but what in the world do you intend to do on the Offensive Line this year?

Simply put, if we can't run, we can't pass -- the defenses are too smart. More Eli 2 second dump offs as he is scared for his life.

Who is your left tackle? If you say Flowers, you're really being optimistic with no apparent basis in fact.

So? Please explain
    If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response from him
    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

The team is committed to Flowers for just his 3rd season from being drafted at No. 9. When a team drafts that high for a player, they are committed for the first few years at least, reach or no reach.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
        The team is committed to Flowers for just his 3rd season from being drafted at No. 9. When a team drafts that high for a player, they are committed for the first few years at least, reach or no reach.
        He is only 23. Still time to become a good Lineman
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          He is only 23. Still time to become a good Lineman
          I agree. The Giants are not going to give up on Flowers just like that, no matter how bad he was last year. Good teams don't normally give up on a top 10 draft pick after just 2 seasons with no arrest or misconduct issues.
          Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 04-30-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Mr. Reese:

So? Please explain
            I'll explain it to you,,,this years OL class was one of the worst in history..so bad that it was the 1st time in 20 years an Olineman was not taken in the top 20. The kid they drafted in the 6th could turn out to be as good as any of the guys picked in the previous rounds by other teams,,,they brought in fluker and ellison, and there will be june 1st cuts and cuts right down to the start of the season. The Oline will be just fine.

explain this to me,,,,using your one sided logic how did this team go 11-5 and make the playoffs,,it wasn't the Oline that lost that wild card game to green bay.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

plus flowers could have come out of college this year,,so yes, people need to pump the breaks.

Comment

Mr. Reese:

So? Please explain
                Flowers, Pugh, Richburg, Jerry, Fluker.

That's his answer. It WILL be better than 2016.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Mr. Reese:

So? Please explain
                  Huh? simple I get paid and you do not.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                    If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response from him
                    Sounds like poor ol' Mick ain't gonna get no satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      Sounds like poor ol' Mick ain't gonna get no satisfaction.
                      rofl
                      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

OP's post reminds me of the cringe-worthy rant that Clint Eastwood went on to the empty (Obama) chair

Comment

Working...
                        X