Mr. Jessamen Dunker. Could be another option at Tackle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Jessamen Dunker. Could be another option at Tackle

Watched his tape and Dunker was a LT not Guard. His combine speed was incredible for a man his size. He has the foot speed to contain speed rushers which flowers does not. He was dominant in this game. Check the film, a 4star recruit and no injury history i know of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae7AZbt9SsU#t=80.944212

I wonder if if his smedium sized jersey held him back.

Comment

He's definitely intriguing but before we annoint him as a future starting LT let's assume there's a reason no one drafted him....
      "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

he projects to G in the NFL from what I've read

Comment

well this is your feet and technique guy,,he seems pretty hungry too.

Comment

hes a guard and gonna be a good one.

Comment

I barely know anything about Oline play. Why does a technical guy with good feet and athleticism project to guard? Short arms?

Comment

Regardless if any of these guys pan out...it seems the Giants are going after lineman that play with an edge...which is never a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
                  he projects to G in the NFL from what I've read
                  Pugh arms? Or Flowers feet?
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Pugh arms? Or Flowers feet?
                    I don't know that much about him. Just read he projects to G. Also read he was Kiper's 6th overall ranked G (I know, I know that doesn't mean much before someone gets their panties in a bunch)

Comment

He went undrafted. He has a lot to prove just to make the final 53. Maybe we found That how the hell did this guy not get drafted player with him. For now he is in on the team and can show what he can bring to help the team.
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
                        Watched his tape and Dunker was a LT not Guard. His combine speed was incredible for a man his size. He has the foot speed to contain speed rushers which flowers does not. He was dominant in this game. Check the film, a 4star recruit and no injury history i know of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae7AZbt9SsU#t=80.944212
                        He's an UDFA, and a longshot to make the roster. Will most likely be Practice Squad material.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                          He's an UDFA, and a longshot to make the roster. Will most likely be Practice Squad material.
                          All UDFA, are longshots, but reese has good selections that typically stick. UDFA Roger Lewis beat out our 6th round WR pick from the year b4. He had some nice TD's and showed an ability to get open with speed. Remember Rich Seubert? And even Hart a 7th round pick became our starting RT. I believe the line could appear:

Dunker, Pugh, Richburg, Jerry, Fluker.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                            He went undrafted. He has a lot to prove just to make the final 53. Maybe we found That how the hell did this guy not get drafted player with him. For now he is in on the team and can show what he can bring to help the team.
                            I agree. Can't get much worse at Pass Pro than Flowers right now. Going up against JPP and vernon in practice should be good indicators.

At the very least one O lineman makes it. I like Adam and Chad Wheeler as well, One of these two should make the final 53, We'll likely keep our draft choice and wheeler to the PS to develop. I think he can be stout. Solid technique at USC,.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerLew&Shep2 View Post
                              All UDFA, are longshots, but reese has good selections that typically stick. UDFA Roger Lewis beat out our 6th round WR pick from the year b4. He had some nice TD's and showed an ability to get open with speed. Remember Rich Seubert? And even Hart a 7th round pick became our starting RT. I believe the line could appear:

Dunker, Pugh, Richburg, Jerry, Fluker.
                              I highly doubt Dunker, an UDFA, will start at LT to start the season. Let's be happy if he makes the team first then move from there. Maybe eventually he finds his way into the starting lineup. Besides, he projects best to G in the NFL according to most scouting reports I've read on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X