Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What FAs do you thinkt the team should target from here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
    QB Jerod Evans
    RB LaGarrette Blount
    OG/RT Austin Pasztor
    LB Gerald Hodges
    CB Brandon Boykin or Alterraun Verner

Upgrade/depth on the OL, CB depth and a good LB. Blounts a TD machine too, we would be set
    Why another QB,?? There's already 4 on the Roster of which they have to keep 3. Eli and Webb are locks. So your saying get rid of both Johnson and Smith and have Evans be Eli's backup??
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

from the looks of this list, depending on how good they are, keep em all. those are all positions we need and give us depth at position.

kind of a no brainer there...

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        Pasztor.. It just makes too much sense..
        I think Hodges is the 1st guy I would look at followed by Pasztor.

Comment

Agreed

I don't want Wade anywhere near this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Blue Man View Post
            OG/RT Austin Pasztor
            LB Gerald Hodges
            Bingo.

I like Leon Hall too but didn't he retire?
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Immediately Leon Hall, I thought he retired. Wade knows the defense and he fits the 7th or 8th DB. Clady or a June 1st cut at OT. I know I seem obsessed by this but last year I was screaming and pleading for a Tackle and sure enough exactly what I feared came to fruition. So yes if any type OT gets released I would expect and hope we jump at it.

And if course Blount looks like a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
                I'd also consider bringing Will Johnson back as well if he's healthy. Right now their TEs are Engram, Ellison, Adams, Tye and LaCosse. They're likely to keep 4 TEs since they use a TE as their FB anyway. Having Johnson would provide some protection in case Ellison gets hurt and would add more punch to heir jumbo sets.
                It was my understanding that his career was in Jeopardy due to that neck Injury. Otherwise they would of kept him and not having to break the bank for Ellison
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  It was my understanding that his career was in Jeopardy due to that neck Injury. Otherwise they would of kept him and not having to break the bank for Ellison
                  You may be right, I just hadn't seen anything about him retiring, he's still listed as a FA on that list I posted. Either way, I'd like for them to add another vet TE to the mix that can block and help with STs. Clay Harbor may be able to fill that role.
                  All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Eli should target the receivers instead of throwing over their heads, behind them, and at the their feet.
                    Fan since 1970.
                    ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                    "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

No that makes zero sense, 1. Pasztor sucks. 2. Giants have no need for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
                        They certainly can use Pasztor as a guy to challenge at RT. At the very worst, he is depth. He is not bad at all.

Comment

Who do you trust to come in a and play if Flowers or the undetermined RT become injured? Pasztor and or Clady make the most sense.

It sounds like anyone that would come in and push JJ out of the starting O-line is a problem for you. If he is as good as you claim, not anyone the giants sign should be an issue for him to get bumped.
                          Last edited by TEM; 05-09-2017, 05:06 PM.
                          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

What's his pff grade compared to John Jerry
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

RT- Austin Pasztor
                              OLB- Sio Moore
                              CB- Justin Gilbert
                              CB- Brandon Boykin
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Clady, Vollmer (w/ medical, obvs) or, heaven help me, even Beatty...

Comment

Working...
                                X