Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions get Former 1st Round LT, Greg Robinson for a 6th

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-angeles-rams

I have to say, I was really high on this guy after his combine. He moved great for his size......Just more proof that there is no such thing as a sure fire prospect at OT.

I think he would have been too pricey for us on his top 5 pay scale....But man, he looked legit coming out

One thing I have to point out. He was a much better prospect than Flowers coming into the league...So cut Flowers some slack

Comment

The rams tried him at every single position on their oline to no avail. He is a bust.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        The rams tried him at every single position on their oline to no avail. He is a bust.
        getting a 6th for a bust is pretty good. Do we have any busts we can flip for picks?

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
          http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...s-angeles-rams

I have to say, I was really high on this guy after his combine. He moved great for his size......Just more proof that there is no such thing as a sure fire prospect at OT.

I think he would have been too pricey for us on his top 5 pay scale....But man, he looked legit coming out
          After watching him at the combine drills I was not impressed at all. I thought he looked slow and awkward.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            getting a 6th for a bust is pretty good. Do we have any busts we can flip for picks?
            I agree with you that the Rams clearly won that trade.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
              After watching him at the combine drills I was not impressed at all. I thought he looked slow and awkward.

Maybe you need to re-watch....Even the announcers are praising his footwork.

Comment

I am glad the Lions got him. I hope he starts at tackle. JPP or Vernon will have a field day in week 2 against him.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

'"Former first round pick" is the new normal for NFL OL trades. Fluker is one of them.

I'm just glad we aren't the only one's regretting ours, yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Maybe you need to re-watch....Even the announcers are praising his footwork.
                    How is showing what he did in the Combine of any consequence? All it proves and it has time and time again, until a player is in a real NFL game the team has no idea what the players true strengths and weaknesses are.
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

The Ram's ****ed up what's been easily the best draft year in over a decade lol
                      At least they got Donald

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        How is showing what he did in the Combine of any consequence? All it proves and it has time and time again, until a player is in a real NFL game the team has no idea what the players true strengths and weaknesses are.
                        If you read previous comments, you would see I was responding to someone commenting on his combine performance.'

Comment

Its a good try for the Lions to see if a change of scenery helps, but Robinson has been horrible in the Pros. He makes Flowers look like Joe Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                            The Ram's ****ed up what's been easily the best draft year in over a decade lol
                            At least they got Donald
                            2014 was a great draft, but 2011 was better. These were the first 16 picks (All-Pro Selections in bold) (pro-bowlers in italics)

Cam Newton
                            Von Miller
                            Marcell Dareus
                            AJ Green
                            Patrick Peterson
                            Julio Jones
                            Aldon Smith
                            Jake Locker
                            Tyron Smith
                            Blaine Gabbert
                            JJ Watt
                            Nick Fairley
                            Roberty Quinn
                            Mike Pouncey
                            Ryan Kerrigan

Comment

Lions have little to loose. Lots to gain.

Comment

Working...
                              X