bill sherdian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bill sherdian

he became defensive coordinator for bucs! lol......

Re: bill sherdian

wtf was he the best coach out there?

Comment

[quote user="CoorsLight91"]he became defensive coordinator for bucs! lol......
      [/quote]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2499126.aspx

Comment

I hope he does well there. Even though I think firing him was the right decision, I never particularly liked that we had to do it after only 1 season. It made me feel like he never got fair chance. I've always thought you need a few years to properly evaluate a coach.

Comment

SMFH

not our problem next thread

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
          @Katdaddyjay 17h
          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hope he does better in TB.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hope he does better in TB.[/quote]This!

Comment

I'm all for giving coaches a chance...but not when they seem stubborn and their players clearly don't believe that they know what they're doing.

He had the worst blitzing scheme I've ever seen: Show blitz up the A Gap pre-snap, and then without fail, bring blitz up A Gap. He was clueless.

I won't give him an easy "out." He was awful. Plain-and-simple.

Comment

This announcement just made Sean Payton and Drew Brees very happy.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

Our defensive players were always in the wrong place at the wrong time under his "tutelage."

Have fun with that Tampa Bay...

Comment

god for Bill

I hope he fares better than he did here

Comment

[quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

Our defensive players were always in the wrong place at the wrong time under his "tutelage."

[/quote]

lots of coaches have sucked in their first assignment.

this isn't to say that bill sheridan is the next bill belichek, but it is to say that the book isn't written on this guy yet, and it seems this is the 2nd head coach that thinks he deserves a shot.

smaller market team, much smaller personalities on defense. we'll see if this is a better fit for him.
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

[/quote]

this isn't to say that bill sheridan is the next bill belichek, but it is to say that the book isn't written on this guy yet, and it seems this is the 2nd head coach that thinks he deserves a shot.

smaller market team, much smaller personalities on defense. we'll see if this is a better fit for him.[/quote]

Well, we have a home game against them next season. One that I will not be the slightest bit worried about [:|]

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Bill was in the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

[/quote]

smaller market team, much smaller personalities on defense. we'll see if this is a better fit for him.[/quote]

Comment

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! WE GET TO PLAY A BILL SHERIDAN DEFENSE NEXT SEASON!!! YES!!! Eli and Gilbride are licking their chops already!

No, but honestly. I was over at a Bucs fanpage, and they honestly love the hire. I don't know why. He was terrible here.

Comment

Working...
                              X