No announcement yet.

Plaxico to Eagles? How would you feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaxico to Eagles? How would you feel?

I heard his comments, and personally, I like Plax and what he did for this team.

If he goes to the Eagles, I could really care less. After this season, the Eagles could sign whoever they want. It will be just another "me" player on a team full of them.

Re: Plaxico to Eagles? How would you feel?

Why should we care? He hasn't been a part of this team since 2008 and they just won the Super Bowl without him. They also played against him this year and he did nothing.

Comment

If the Eagles want to put slow lumbering receivers on the field they can be my guest. It will help the Giants. 1 less guy with electric speed on the field.

Comment

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</P>

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I feel happy, I hope they fail

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</P>

They are still the Eagles and they still are*a team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>[/quote]

Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting.

Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???

Comment

[quote user="Grail72"][quote user="GameTime"]

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </P>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</P>

[/quote] Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting. Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???[/quote]</P>

Burress will prob only get a year and 1 mil I would think..</P>

But we are all forgetting something. He is not on the team yet. It was just Plax saying he would like to play for them. He also said he would play for the Giants too. Its all BS. The guy wants to play. He will play for any team that will pay him.....thats they only fact. </P>
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="Grail72"][quote user="GameTime"]

the onlt thing that will bother me will be all the talk of ..."now the Eagles are complete and will make a run....yada yada yada..". They had all the weapons the needed last year too....right?</p>

They are still the Eagles and they still area team without a true leader IMO. Burress will give them a redzone threat but he wont bring leadership. </p>

BTW.....The Giants are still a better team all the way around anyway.....[Y]</p>

[/quote] Exactly how i feel. I am already getting sick of how much attention this is getting. Also, where the hell are the Eagles getting all this cap space, if they do sign him???[/quote]</p>

Burress will prob only get a year and 1 mil I would think..</p>

But we are all forgetting something. He is not on the team yet. It was just Plax saying he would like to play for them. He also said he would play for the Giants too. Its all BS. The guy wants to play. He will play for any team that will pay him.....thats they only fact. </p>[/quote]This right here.

Comment

Don't care, he hasn't been a Giant for four years. As far as I'm concerned he's just a free agent.

It's odd how often Plax mentioned on here.

Comment

Plax is old and doesn't matter anymore. I hope he plays for the Eagulls and wrecks the lockeroom like he did with the Jets.

Comment

Could care less. We won ANOTHER superbowl. Im ALLLL GOOD. Plax is yesterdays news...blah blah blah....who gives a phuuk where he goes

Comment

this is like the 3rd thread on this subject and the other had links. </P>

anyway he will be 35 when the season starts. I dont think he is anything to worry about. It will make it that much more awesome when they FAIL again. Let him go to a team that has not won anything of importance since 1960. lol</P>
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Grail72"]I heard his comments, and personally, I like Plax and what he did for this team.

If he goes to the Eagles, I could really care less. After this season, the Eagles could sign whoever they want. It will be just another "me" player on a team full of them.[/quote]

honestly - it will cut into my superbowl glow so i don't want to talk or think about it
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Don't care, he hasn't been a Giant for four years. As far as I'm concerned he's just a free agent.

It's odd how often Plax mentioned on here.[/quote]

Yeah, makes no sense why a one time beloved player and playoff/super bowl hero for this team gets any attention on this board. I mean, he barely had any worth when he was even here. When he shot himself no one thought it was a contributing factor to our downfall at the tail end of that season...

I'm not saying hell make an impact on the eagles, but get real. He was huge for this team and it makes sense that fans hold a special place for Plax in their hearts and will have interest in his career.....especially if that involves his playing for a DIVISION RIVAL. Wed be talking talking about this whether it was Plax or not.

Comment

Would not care at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X