Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Team to trade up to #2

SI.com's Peter King confirms the Rams have already received a trade "feeler" for the No. 2 pick from a team "you would never expect."

I know this is NOT the Giants. but if you were a ballsy GM. What would you give up and for WHO.

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Hmm...who could it be?

Jets?

49ers?

Chiefs?

Maybe someone wants to trade up and get someone other than RG3? Don't think anyone else really warrants trading up for though.

Comment

Dallas? Maybe they are finally tired of Tony Romo. They would have to come up with more than just there #1 because that would be to far for the Rams to drop down.

Comment

I think its Washington looking to grab RG3

Comment

$20 says it's the Eagles.

Comment

Also the possibility that this is a false statement with the intentions of making the interest in the #2 pick larger than it really is.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]$20 says it's the Eagles.[/quote]

wow good thought

i could see that

Asante Samuel, 1st and 2nd round pick?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

The eagles did interview him. I think it would take much more than a first ad second to trade for him though.

Comment

Don't be surprised if it's.....

THE PATS!

Tons of great picks this year and boy would they be laughing if they got their next franchise QB on the roster.

Well you said it was a team "you would never expect"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotta be someone with a stockpile... I think the Eagles
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="keyofgmen"]Don't be surprised if it's.....

THE PATS!

Tons of great picks this year and boy would they be laughing if they got their next franchise QB on the roster.

Well you said it was a team "you would never expect"![/quote]

Ravens or Niners will do it for a Receiver. I'm just talking out my *** with that
                      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

I'm guessing the price for #2 is going to be two 1's and two 2's (minimum), so if its the Eagles, it could be:

1st, 2nd, Samuel, DJax (after signing), and maybe a pick next year.

They HAVE to realize that Vick is never going to be dependable. Even if he turns into Peyton and NEVER runs, he IS going to get hit, and he just doesn't have the body to absorb it.

I really, really, don't want to see RG3 twice a year, but if its the Eagles, at least they're going to have to hamstring themselves for a while to get him.

also Dallas/Jest wouldn't surprise me either.

I just don't see anybody outbidding Cleavland right now (assuming the Browns want RG3 and are willing to go get him).

Comment

It's the Raiders. They've offered their entire 2013 and 2014 for the Rams #2...

..for Stephen Hill.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]It's the Raiders. They've offered their entire 2013 and 2014 for the Rams #2...

..for Stephen Hill.[/quote]

ZOMBIE AL DAVIS!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! (but very slowly, he'll only eat the brains of the really fast people)

Comment

It said a team, " You would never expect " .The Deadskins would be one of the teams you would expect to trade up for a QB. Look at the garbage they have now...

Comment

Working...
                              X