Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

I wouldnt be surprised if it were the Eagles too.Vick is making around 16 17 mill a year and has notdone anything yet.Could be they r getting tire of the same old Vick.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Comment

I'd put my money on the redskins (wow, never thought I'd say that)

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]might as well try to cover all the QB-needy teams...

the Chiefs at the No. 11 pick...[/quote]Well wouldn't that contradict the "mystery" part.

It has to be a team that needs a QB, but have one that is probably over paid, or underachieving. Eagles and Jets fit that description, and the Seahawks have not shown any interest in Griffin (think Shannahan and Jay Cutler), so they fit the bill in a different way.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Id say its either Miami or the Jets.[/quote]miami is not a mystery team. maybe the jets probably get some assets back for Sanchez as well

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.[/quote]Rams do need a WR
            [/quote]

Not sure that would be a value to the Rams...

DJax is gonna be franchise tagged. Not even sure u can trade somebody thats a franchise tag
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Hail"]Patriots have Mallet.

Its the Texans.[/quote]

thats actually a really good call too

can't rely on ol china doll schaub anymore

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Id say its either Miami or the Jets.[/quote]

no way the JEts are making a move like that

and Miami wouldn't exactly be a mystery

Comment

[quote user="giantcarll"]I wouldnt be surprised if it were the Eagles too.Vick is making around 16 17 mill a year and has notdone anything yet.Could be they r getting tire of the same old Vick.[/quote]

I think its possible but to say he hasn't done anything yet is a little premature. He just signed that contract before last year. And for the next two years hes making 10 mil and then 12 mil...

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]might as well try to cover all the QB-needy teams...

the Chiefs at the No. 11 pick...[/quote]Well wouldn't that contradict the "mystery" part.

It has to be a team that needs a QB, but have one that is probably over paid, or underachieving. Eagles and Jets fit that description, and the Seahawks have not shown any interest in Griffin (think Shannahan and Jay Cutler), so they fit the bill in a different way.[/quote]

while i say theres not a chance in hell the Jets make a move for anything other than a vet backup QB, i don't think Jets could be considered a mystery team with all the reports

i would be surprised as hell though

Comment

They mystery team would have to be a team that already has a good QB in place, so no one would think of them trading up.

However, how about this one. Cincinatti! They have two 1st round draft picks. Andy Dalton has played well, so no one would expect them to trade up, but who knows how he will play long term.

Internally the organization may want to upgrade the face of the franchise to RG3.

They could certainly at least get a #2 for Dalton (if not more)

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]They mystery team would have to be a team that already has a good QB in place, so no one would think of them trading up.

However, how about this one. Cincinatti! They have two 1st round draft picks. Andy Dalton has played well, so no one would expect them to trade up, but who knows how he will play long term.

Internally the organization may want to upgrade the face of the franchise to RG3.

They could certainly at least get a #2 for Dalton (if not more)[/quote]

Andy Dalton was a rookie QB who just had a great year as a starter from day 1... hes def 1st round material for a trade

but that begs the question why would u look to replace him and why would u think he can't play long term?

Comment

I know we're just naming every conceivable team now, but how about the Ravens? Flacco only has one more year left on his contract.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]I know we're just naming every conceivable team now, but how about the Ravens? Flacco only has one more year left on his contract.[/quote]

That could make alot of sense, especially wtih the contract demands his agent was talking lol

Comment

It's totally us guys. He could serve as a triple threat type of player as a QB, RB, and WR all in one. Not to mention, he has Spiderman socks. We need that on this team.

Comment

I saw on Twitter that the Jets called the Rams. If its true the Jets are stupid. Another desperate trade up that will rob them of more depth and draft picks which is the problem anyway. Giving up on a guy after 3 years for another guy who i think has "?" marks. Honestly think Griffin is an awful fit for the Jets. There more interested in creating Buzz then winning though

Comment

Working...
                                X