Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Gotta be the Eagles. Disgruntled D-Jax and Samuels plus a 1st and 3rd. Lets face it. Vick not only took a hell of a beating, but also threw a lot of ints and seems to be in a downward spiral.[/quote]Rams do need a WR
    [/quote]

Not sure that would be a value to the Rams...

DJax is gonna be franchise tagged. Not even sure u can trade somebody thats a franchise tag
    [/quote]

You can, but Rams don't have the cap room for what DeSean is asking.

Comment

Re: Mystery Team to trade up to #2

Since I heard of the mystery team I had a feeling it was Baltimore.

Team you wouldn't expect? How about a playoff team who just came a game from the super bowl.

Then consider the following:

Ozzie Newsome came out a few weeks ago ENDORSING THE BACKUP QB while their current starter, a former first round pick, is in contract negotiations and trying to state his case as a top 10 qb in the league.

Plus this is a team that has been known for its defense over the years in a very strong defensive division, why would they trade the farm for a qb? (*note, I feel like that's a great reason to trade for a guy like griffen, I'm just stating the case for what makes them a "surprise").

All the other non-obvious teams I feel are more of a stretch, especially if, like me, you feel that the Ravens have qb issues even WITH Flacco. As much as I hate Romo it Vick I think they're better than flacco and could actually carry their teams to victory at times (yes, I know Romo chokes a lot, but he can and has carried his team before, I don't know that flacco ever has done that).

Just my 6 cents.

Comment

Working...
      X