Peyton done as a Colt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton done as a Colt

Just heard on NFL Network.Announcement tomorrow.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Re: Peyton done as a Colt

would be interesting if he landed in san fran

Comment

SIGN HIM REESE

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]SIGN HIM REESE[/quote]

made my day

Comment

Im still not sure he can actually play. Guess we will find out.

Comment

lol jason laconfora is trying to say washington is the best place for peyton to go bc he has to be jealous of eli and its the best market for him...

the only "best thing" to happen in washington is its the best place to have his career ended abruptly. you think peyton will want to go up against our DL twice a season??? all it'd take is one hit from tuck, osi, jpp, kiwi, etc. (a clean hit) and it could be all she wrote for peyton.

i'd say washington would be the least likely place for peyton to go to...

Comment

dun dun dunnnnn......

Still looks to be awhile until he actually signs though.

Comment

I still think he goes back to the Colts on a lighter contract

Comment

I still think he goes back to the Colts on a lighter contract

Comment

KC would be the best fit for him.

Comment

Miami
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Im still not sure he can actually play. Guess we will find out.[/quote]
                        This is probably fake but if it isn't he looks ok. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOWznWw9ges

The good thing about this situation is that Peyton probably won't let cash dictate where he goes; he'll go to a team he wants to play for rather than one with massive cap space. That should rule out the Redskins.

Comment

If he wants to be a contender he should go to S.F. If he wants to play someplace warm it has to be Miami.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]lol jason laconfora is trying to say washington is the best place for peyton to go bc he has to be jealous of eli and its the best market for him...

the only "best thing" to happen in washington is its the best place to have his career ended abruptly. you think peyton will want to go up against our DL twice a season??? all it'd take is one hit from tuck, osi, jpp, kiwi, etc. (a clean hit) and it could be all she wrote for peyton.

i'd say washington would be the least likely place for peyton to go to...[/quote]
                            I definitely don't see him going to Wash. or the Jets specifically Because of Eli

Comment

[quote user="Blue daddy"]If he wants to be a contender he should go to S.F. If he wants to play someplace warm it has to be Miami.[/quote]
                              Miami has the tools to become a contender - they just need a quarterback.
                              With Peyton at the helm, the Cards could also become contenders once more. Peyton to Fitz all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X