Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redskins Trade Three First Round Picks And A Number Two For RG3.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins Trade Three First Round Picks And A Number Two For RG3.

My God.
    Washington gave up the house for RG3.
    Three number one picks ('12, '13, '14) plus this year's number two.
    That is crazy.
    Anyway, get ready for RG3 twice a year.

Re: Redskins Trade Three First Round Picks And A Number Two For RG3.

This is hilarious... They never learn...

What's great is our Eagles gameplan will translate nicely to the skins now... Except the skins have even less talent...

I love Dan Snyder!

Comment

If he is a bust, the Redskins will suck for many years.

Comment

[quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]If he is a bust, the Redskins will suck for many years.
        [/quote]

Sooooo, what do they have to lose?

Comment

The rams boards are absolutely giddy lol they are so happy they robbed the skins

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]The rams boards are absolutely giddy lol they are so happy they robbed the skins[/quote]
            I don't know what they're happy about, they get a high pick every year and still suck.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]The rams boards are absolutely giddy lol they are so happy they robbed the skins[/quote]

I'm just glad Kafka didn't produce enough for the Eagles to dump him on Washington for a King's ransom.

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

[quote user="George_Vreeland_Hill"]My God.
                  Washington gave up the house for RG3.
                  Three number one picks ('12, '13, '14) plus this year's number two.
                  That is crazy.
                  Anyway, get ready for RG3 twice a year.
                  [/quote] They really gave up 2 1st's and a 2nd, becasue they obviously got the 2nd overall pick, which kinda cacel's out the 2012 first rder, because they've actually gotten a better pick.. I think its very smart, and if RG3 pans out, they will be a team to reckon with.. U put RG3 with Fred Davis, and Roy Helu, and they got a few young WR's as well, and watch out.. Not to mention, Santana Moss could have a Steve Smith type re-resurgance, like he did when Cam Newton became his QB.. I hate the fact they Got RG3.. I think the guys gonna be a beast..

Comment

I'm with WALT on this one.. Its a great trade for both teams.. RG3 is a stud, and a complete QB... U can't win without a QB, and they got one with a tremendous upside, and can beat u through the air and with his feet... God, i hope he dosen't pan out!</P>

</P>

2012 NFL Free Agency: March 10 Updates

Redskins acquire No. 2 overall pick from Rams for No. 6 pick, two future first-rounders, future second-rounder
                    I don't usually like to say this, but this is a GREAT trade for both teams. The Redskins will finally have a franchise quarterback for the first time since Joe Theismann. Robert Griffin will be a stud, and he's well worth this price. Washington is now relevant again, and every NFC East team should be scared.

As for the Rams, they got what they should have received. Three firsts and a second, despite what the Browns may think, is the right price for a franchise quarterback. St. Louis will presumably pick Justin Blackmon, Riley Reiff or Morris Claiborne at No. 6.

Speaking of Cleveland, doesn't it seem comical that it didn't want to part with the No. 22 overall selection for Griffin? That sort of thinking is why the Browns haven't been in the playoffs since the 2002 campaign.
                    </P>

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

*I'm with WALT on this one.. Its a great trade for both teams..* RG3 is a stud, and a complete QB...**** U can't win without a QB, and they got one with a tremendous upside, and can beat u through the air and with his feet...* God, i hope he dosen't pan out!</P>

*</P>

Redskins acquire No. 2 overall pick from Rams for No. 6 pick, two future first-rounders, future second-rounder
                      I don't usually like to say this, but this is a GREAT trade for both teams. The Redskins will finally have a franchise quarterback for the first time since Joe Theismann. Robert Griffin will be a stud, and he's well worth this price. Washington is now relevant again, and every NFC East team should be scared.

As for the Rams, they got what they should have received. Three firsts and a second, despite what the Browns may think, is the right price for a franchise quarterback. St. Louis will presumably pick Justin Blackmon, Riley Reiff or Morris Claiborne at No. 6.

Speaking of Cleveland, doesn't it seem comical that it didn't want to part with the No. 22 overall selection for Griffin? That sort of thinking is why the Browns haven't been in the playoffs since the 2002 campaign.
                      </P>[/quote]

Yup since Theisman...... can't wait for JPP to break his leg.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

I'm with WALT on this one.. Its a great trade for both teams.. RG3 is a stud, and a complete QB... U can't win without a QB, and they got one with a tremendous upside, and can beat u through the air and with his feet... God, i hope he dosen't pan out!</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote] Yup since Theisman...... can't wait for JPP to break his leg.[/quote] Diffrence being, if u miss RG3 runs a 4.41 40, and is not a statue, and has a rocket arm to boot... As a diehard Giant fan, i'm not nieve enough to beleive this is a good thing... Sure, he could bust, but lets not act like RG3 isn't a huge plus for the Foreskins, and a great move on there part getting him..

Comment

I will go on record as saying this is not a bad deal.

RG3 is literally everything you want in a QB. A potentially great QB is worth a lot.

Maybe they gave up one first round pick too many, but if Griffin can make an impact like Cam Newton did, the 'Skins will have gotten themselves a legit QB, and they have good people running the organization.

They can always trade back up into the first round if they have to.

The Skins also have cap room. Watch them go get a guy like Vincent Jackson.

This is a Great deal for the Rams too (Obviously).

Comment

Eh, had Landry Jones/Barkley not gone back to school, Griffin could fall to Washington or even Miami without trading up. Washington should put a bounty on those to when they finally make it to the pros.

Comment

If you look at their last 3 first round picks and think they might miss on talent like that in the future than it doesn't look like good business for them. They've got 2 very good players and one pretty good one in the last 3 first round picks and they haven't really got much from their other picks.

Their record with free agents also doesn't make good reading for them either.

Comment

Working...
                              X