Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears get Brandon Marshall

Jay Glazer ? @JayGlazer Close
    Major scoopage! The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms of a trade w Miami for pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall in exchange for 2 third-rounders.

Biggest BULL**** trade ever

Re: Bears get Brandon Marshall

Why did Miami do this, if they're trying to get Peyton????

Comment

Cutler is happy for sure, he got his man from Denver back.
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

The guy is a total nut-job, but has beastly skills.

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"]Why did Miami do this, if they're trying to get Peyton????[/quote]

LOL.

Albert Breer ? @AlbertBreer
          Uh... RT @eduardo1garcia: @AlbertBreer @JayGlazer THAT MEANS WE'RE GETTING MANNING!!! REPEAT, MARSHALL TRADE MEANS FINS ARE GETTING MANNING!

Comment

Cutler will be happy. Nice move for the Bears. Not sure what the Dolphins are thinking though. Perhaps they're making room to bring in someone else?

Comment

lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..[/quote]</P>

How were they doing last year before Cutler got hurt?</P>

The year before they were in the NFC Championship Game.</P>

You have no idea what you are talking about.</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..[/quote]</P>

You haveno idea what you are talking about.</P>[/quote]

and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

You haveno idea what you are talking about.</P>

[/quote] and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.[/quote]</P>

Oh, I see now.</P>

You're right . . . the Jets and the Bears are exactly the same . . . . </P>

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]lol at the Bears and Cutler... it's like the NFC version of the Jets and Sanchez..[/quote]
                      That's a good comparison, I'd never noticed that before. I trust Cutler far more than I do the Sanchize though.
                      I became a fan of Cutler's during his rookie year after he threw a 2pt conversion to beat the Chargers with no time remaining. I just can't imagine Sanchez doing something like that.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote] and Sanchez and the Jets went to not one but two AFC Championship games with no Superbowl appearance. You have no idea what other people are talking about.[/quote]</P>

Oh, I see now.</P>

You're right . . . the Jets and the Bears are exactly the same . . . . </P>[/quote]

Similar...Cutler and the Bears had some issues in 2011 as well, probably not as bad as Sanchez vs. his own WRs...

"Under Cutler in 2011, the Bears went 7-3, and were on the verge of a playoff berth. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz was commonly criticized for aggressive play-calling in 2011, and the calls for a pass-happy offense led to Cutler getting repeatedly sacked. The issue caused Cutler to say to Martz, "Tell him I said (bleep!) him!" in a game against the Minnesota Vikings.[75] On November 20, 2011 during a game against the San Diego Chargers Cutler broke the thumb on his throwing hand.[76] Under Caleb Hanie, the Bears lost 5 straight and had to resort to Josh McCown for the season finale." - Wiki

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Oh, I see now.</P>

You're right . . . the Jets and the Bears are exactly the same . . . . </P>[/quote]

Similar...Cutler and the Bears had some issues in 2011 as well, probably not as bad as Sanchez vs. his own WRs...

"Under Cutler in 2011, the Bears went 7-3, and were on the verge of a playoff berth. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz was commonly criticized for aggressive play-calling in 2011, and the calls for a pass-happy offense led to Cutler getting repeatedly sacked. The issue caused Cutler to say to Martz, "Tell him I said (bleep!) him!" in a game against the Minnesota Vikings.[75] On November 20, 2011 during a game against the San Diego Chargers Cutler broke the thumb on his throwing hand.[76] Under Caleb Hanie, the Bears lost 5 straight and had to resort to Josh McCown for the season finale." - Wiki[/quote]

Josh McCrown played two games and I believe went 1-1. Hanie lost 4 straight. Wiki is dumb

unlike the jets the Bears have actually won their division and have a good QB. Besides that though, you could make an argument that the teams are very similar to each other.

-good run game
                          -good defense
                          -bad receivers
                          -stupid coaches
                          -good special teams

ect...
                          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                          X