Josh Morgan also a Redskin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Morgan also a Redskin

@NotoriousOHM- RGIII will have some speed RT <s>@</s>AdamSchefter: Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Wow

Re: Josh Morgan also a Redskin

I thought the 49ers wanted to keep this kid? And how the heck are they pulling this off with that penalty?

Comment

Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of room

Comment

You're gonna need more than that Washington!!

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of room[/quote]Ah, right...

Comment

Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB.

Comment

[quote user="dayeh33"]@NotoriousOHM- RGIII will have some speed RT <S>@</S>AdamSchefter: Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Wow
              [/quote]Really? "Wow"?...WR's from the 49er's got 3 total yards in the NFC championship game against us...there isn't a reason to worry even with bothMorgan and Garcon...the "Wow" from me would be the skins way overpaying...just curious how much they overpay. Skins will be no better this year.

Comment

if the skins would of gotten marshall then i would be like WOW. but these two don't scare me at all they still need a O-Line.... " well look whos calling the kettle black!"

[:$]

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

He's apparently a decent WR but has been plagued by injuries. The Skins probably got a bargain deal here.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Axels15"]Only half of the penalty takes place this year. They had a lot of room[/quote]Ah, right...[/quote]

Dallas and Washington are operating as if there is no penalty on them. Rumor has it that they are hiring antitrust lawyers to fight this decision.

They have a decent case and even a huckster attorney could tie this thing up for a few months forcing the NFL to push it back.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB.[/quote] Ya, but they got some young talent, that now has a year under the the belt as well... Leonard Hankerson comes to mind.... Also Niles Paul, and they still got Santana Moss.. Thats a nice mix if u ask me.. Garcon/ Santana/ Hankerson/ Paul/ A.Armstrong/Gaffney.. Now i don't know if Gaffney and Armstrong are coming back, but either way, they got good depth now, thats for sure..

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Another mediocre receiver which do nothing to help a rookie QB.[/quote]
                        Neither are mediocre. Morgan has a lot of potential and Garçon managed to have success with Curtis Painter.
                        Morgan's perfect. He's young and a nice compliment to RGIII's skill set.
                        Couple them with their other WRs and TEs and you have a nice base to build from.
                        Roy Helu looks like a stud as well.

This is probably a five year plan. They're going to develop a team, not plug in pieces and expect to win immediately.

Comment

Working...
                        X