X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow - Vincent Jackson - 5 years, $55M - $26M guaranteed

Signed with the Bucs . . . . .

Re: Wow - Vincent Jackson - 5 years, $55M - $26M guaranteed

If he keeps his nose clean he is a great talent. Amazing deep threat, red zone threat, and the Bucs certainly have an arm to get him the ball.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He's worth it; he'll really open up their pass attack. Jackson, Mike Williams and Arrellious Benn form a formidable trio.

Comment

Sad thing is I think the Bucs still have cap money to sign Manningham if they want to. With Vincent Jackson, Manningham may not be the No. 1 that he wants to be over there.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Sad thing is I think the Bucs still have cap money to sign Manningham if they want to. With Vincent Jackson, Manningham may not be the No. 1 that he wants to be over there.[/quote]
          I don't think they need him anymore. They're pretty stacked.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Sad thing is I think the Bucs still have cap money to sign Manningham if they want to. With Vincent Jackson, Manningham may not be the No. 1 that he wants to be over there.[/quote]
            I don't think they need him anymore. They're pretty stacked.[/quote]

True, Bucs also still have big WR Mike Williams.
            That would be a little good news. The less places Manningham can go, the little more chance he may return/forced to return to the Giants.

Comment

Working...
            X