Winston leaves Miami unsigned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winston leaves Miami unsigned

"Free agent RT Eric Winston left the Dolphins facility without an agreement Wednesday night.
    Discussions with the Dolphins will continue, but he's moving on to his scheduled visits with the Ravens, Rams, Chiefs, and Lions. Winston made it clear Wednesday that joining a winning team is high on his list of priorities. "

Uh, the Giants need an OT and are a winning team...

Re: Winston leaves Miami unsigned

[quote user="netplus"]"Free agent RT Eric Winston left the Dolphins facility without an agreement Wednesday night.
    Discussions with the Dolphins will continue, but he's moving on to his scheduled visits with the Ravens, Rams, Chiefs, and Lions. Winston made it clear Wednesday that joining a winning team is high on his list of priorities. "

Uh, the Giants need an OT and are a winning team...[/quote]

with what money

Comment

Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.[/quote]

Really dude? You can't be this dumb. Can you?

Comment

[quote user="Bigbluefan1974"][quote user="netplus"]Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.[/quote]

Really dude?* You can't be this dumb.* Can you?
          [/quote]
          Take it easy bro, its just a nice thought but yea its practically impossible at this point landing him.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.[/quote]

t2,bennett, a few other guys got some money, still need for the draft as well

Comment

[quote user="Bigbluefan1974"][quote user="netplus"]Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, thanks for the insult. How old are you, 12? If you know how much cap space is left, why don't you quote the amount?

Comment

[quote user="netplus"][quote user="Bigbluefan1974"][quote user="netplus"]Manning, Baas, Diehl restructured, Jacobs cut.[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, thanks for the insult. How old are you, 12? If you know how much cap space is left, why don't you quote the amount?[/quote]

We can't even resign manningham or ross. how are we supposed to sign one of the best RTs in the game?? He doesn't need to quote the amount because it's obvious that it is minuscule.

Comment

How do you know we can't resign these players? You don't, and don't pretend you do.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]How do you know we can't resign these players? You don't, and don't pretend you do.[/quote]</P>

Wow!</P>

I agree that the insult was uncalled for at that time.....but dude? There are literally 100's of articles out there describing in detail what our cap situation is, who we can't afford, who is not being resigned, who has restructured...etc etc ec.....</P>

It's safe to say that those of us who can read KNOW we can't resign these players. Sticking your head in the sand because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it isn't true.</P>
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]How do you know we can't resign these players? You don't, and don't pretend you do.[/quote]

Because I follow the NFL and the cap situation of the Giants. Therefore I know that we were over the cap by a bunch, restructured and released some players, and now we are only a couple million under. This means that we can't sign ross, manningham, or any other expensive free agent. We are making just enough room to sign some of the draft picks in April.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]How do you know we can't resign these players? You don't, and don't pretend you do.[/quote]

Because I follow the NFL and the cap situation of the Giants. Therefore I know that we were over the cap by a bunch, restructured and released some players, and now we are only a couple million under. This means that we can't sign ross, manningham, or any other expensive free agent. We are making just enough room to sign some of the draft picks in April.

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]

Because I follow the NFL and the cap situation of the Giants. Therefore I know that we were over the cap by a bunch, restructured and released some players, and now we are only a couple million under. This means that we can't sign ross, manningham, or any other expensive free agent. We are making just enough room to sign some of the draft picks in April.[/quote]

Post a link with our updated cap space. I would love to read it.

Comment

[quote user="netplus"][quote user="Spizi"]

Because I follow the NFL and the cap situation of the Giants. Therefore I know that we were over the cap by a bunch, restructured and released some players, and now we are only a couple million under. This means that we can't sign ross, manningham, or any other expensive free agent. We are making just enough room to sign some of the draft picks in April.[/quote]

Post a link with our updated cap space. I would love to read it.[/quote]last i heard we were 2 or 3 under, but thats before the bennet signing and im not sure if it was before deihl restrucuting or not. but we are in that ball park. just so you have an idea.

Comment

The Manning, Baas, and Diehl restructures plus the Jacobs cut created 14.7 million in cap space for this year (published). I just find it funny people make insults and blanket statements based on assumptions, when the fact is they really don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X