Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MADNESS

Go Cats!

I've got UK winning over UNC 71-67, with Mizzou and Ohio State as my other picks for the final 4.

I also have Baylor beating Duke in the Sweet 16.

How are u playing it this year?

Re: MADNESS

basketball... [|-)]</P>

</P>

[]</P>

Comment

My favorite Bball team is blue, just like your favorite Baseball team! Does that merit anything with u?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]My favorite Bball team is blue, just like your favorite Baseball team! Does that merit anything with u?[/quote]yes but hopefully your BBall team plays better than my Baseball team lol</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

2-2 so far....

Im going for my second bracket win in 5 years....just like my GMEN

Comment

Kentucky, Mizzou, FSU, UNC for me. I have Kentucky over FSU 75-70. My biggest upset is Vandy over Cuse in the Sweet 16. Cuse was originally in the Finals for me, but I just kind of took a shot in the dark with Vandy since Cuse is without Fab Melo for the tournament.

Comment

FSU is going to do big things in the Tourney this year. Leonard Hamilton has done great things with that club

Comment

Syracuse is trailing UNC-Asheville at the half. Only five 16 seeds before them have led at the half

Comment

Here we go Cats! Sound the war drums! We're marching to #GR8NESS

Comment

So far I'm 12/15. Good thing i didnt pick any of the three teams that lost on my bracket to win in the second round!

Comment

Working...
                    X