• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss to Chiefs

Jason LaCanforta

Chiefs agree to terms with TE Kevin Boss on 3yr deal worth $9M

Re: Boss to Chiefs

Great for him. Wish the guy nothing but good luck and health.

Comment

<span class="recruitingBuzzTitle">http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=1...3393&amp;fhn=1
      </span>
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Good for the Bossman family. I wish him the best
        Emperor Tom

Comment

"3 years 9 million"</P>

Great forBoss but the Chiefs overpayed for a TE who is a below average run blocker. I'd much rather have Bennett.</P>

Comment

Good for him. That's a nice contract. Probably a few incentives in there though.

The Chiefs have a terrific set of players on that offense now: Bowe, Baldwin, Moeaki, Boss, Hillis and Jamaal Charles. No excuses for Cassel anymore.

Comment

By the time his contract is up, he'll be out of football.
              Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]

"3 years 9 million"</P>

Great forBoss but the Chiefs overpayed for a TE who is a below average run blocker. I'd much rather have Bennett.</P>

[/quote]</P>

maybe they dont want him as a run blocker. I would be more worried about him missing games for concussions....</P>
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

wow...thats a big contract still...surprised by that. i'd much rather Bennett, I consider this a great move by reese getting bennett over boss but thats still to be seen.

we still need a quality TE, and if we dont add another one I could see Fleener being the pick unless the giants are content with having two blocking TE's, but then we'd have to address WR early...maybe kendall wright or some one drops to us

Comment

Good luck stay healthy.

Comment

Good luck, and health!

Comment

[quote user="Bones911"]Jason LaCanforta

Chiefs agree to terms with TE Kevin Boss on 3yr deal worth $9M[/quote]
                        Giants pa this guy like nothing to make plays for a ring now all these bad teams are paying him the big bucks. Good for him

Comment

[quote user="netplus"]

"3 years 9 million"</P>

Great for*Boss but the Chiefs overpayed for a TE who is a below average run blocker.* I'd much rather have Bennett.</P>[/quote]And injury/concussion prone
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Any word on how it is structured? I have to imagine the bulk of it is in year 3, which he might [probably] won't see.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]wow...thats a big contract still...surprised by that. i'd much rather Bennett, I consider this a great move by reese getting bennett over boss but thats still to be seen.

we still need a quality TE, and if we dont add another one I could see Fleener being the pick unless the giants are content with having two blocking TE's, but then we'd have to address WR early...maybe kendall wright or some one drops to us[/quote]

No one thought we had a quality TE last year when we were starting a 2nd year UDFA. In this offense it's simply a position that as long as the guy can block well and catch the ball on those seam routes when defenses overplay the receivers it'll meet the production we need.

Considering our starting TE during the two SB were a 5th round rookie and a 2nd year UDFA I'd say we needn't worry too much about the position.
                              All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
                              X