so....who is our MLB?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so....who is our MLB?????

I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

To be honest, im not a big fan of Greg Jones...I hope hes not our starting MLB come next season.

do we go MLB early in the draft? if so..who?

Re: so....who is our MLB?????

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

To be honest, im not a big fan of Greg Jones...I hope hes not our starting MLB come next season.

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]

have we shown any interest in bringing him back? i havent read anything about him

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]

have we shown any interest in bringing him back? i havent read anything about him
        [/quote] Idk,I haven't heard a word.....maybe they think there's no need to overpay for a average MLB with no coverage skills & is coming off IR...

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote]

The FO doesn't negotiate in public or comment on who they're talking to.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Right now I'd say Greg Jones or Mark Herzlich, no doubt someone will be brought in which its Goff or someone else
            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Herzlich perhaps?

Comment

We'll know when camp ends
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]I dont know what's going on with goff...but it seems like we're either letting him test the market or have no interest in bringing him back. Chase doesnt look like to be coming back either....

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]No market for a guy who reads plays slowly, changes direction not so well and often overruns plays? <FONT color=#ff0000>Shocking!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>I'm overstating to make my point but if we sign him, let it reflect his average skils and no NFL resume to speak of. I know he's got upside so let him earn his keep with incentives.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></P>
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

With our current staff I'd guess some mix of Jones and Herzlich....don't forget Mark won the starting job before he went down with an injury, clearly the coaches like what he can offer

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

[/quote] there's no market out there for goff,he'll eventualy come back....[/quote]No market for a guy who reads plays slowly, changes direction not so well and often overruns plays? <font color="#ff0000">Shocking!</font></p>

<font color="#000000">I'm overstating to make my point but if we sign him, let it reflect his average skils and no NFL resume to speak of. I know he's got upside so let him earn his keep with incentives.</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000"></font></p>[/quote]

If they don't sign him, it's a moot point. I see Goff as an Antonie Pierce type of MLB. Not the most athletic, perhaps, but the cerebral on field general they need/want.

Comment

I heard that the Giants want to try Herlich, also the coaches like this guy. They said that he as done everything they ask him, he is a quick learner, and believe he can hold down the MLB role this year so coming in camp he is our number 1 guy unless he gets hurt. Also I'm all for it I think he can be a starter at MLB as well he 6.4 rangy but not that fast and neither was Pierce, so I'm all for it.

Comment

6'4

Comment

I agree with Ro...I had no problem with Goff...our defense was a lot better (particularly against the run) than it was this year. I think most of the people weighing in are way overstating the negative just for the sake of doing it. Goff matured quickly especially after a rookie season that had him on IR for the season...if he has a fault. It is that...the fact he has missed two seasons on IR. We need an MLB who can position the line and sniff out the run. He can do that.

Comment

I think a good camp battle will decide who will start but I want more bodies fighting for that spot
                              The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Working...
                              X