Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles get probowl MLB Demeco Ryans for chump change!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles get probowl MLB Demeco Ryans for chump change!!!

Eagles give texans 4th round pick for MLB Demeco Ryans. The teams also swap 3rd round picks!!!

What is going in here!!! Why couldn't the giants do this trade!!!!!!!

Probowl MLB with 130 tackles a year!

I'm angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Re: Eagles get probowl MLB Demeco Ryans for chump change!!!

I was a big fan of his when he came into the league, but he has not been nearly the same player since his achilles injury.

Texans took him off the field on passing downs as well.

Its an upgrade for the Eagles, but Im not so sure Ryans ever returns to anything approaching his rookie form.

Comment

Am I the only won who is P'd off at this. 4th round pick is chump change !

Not only did we miss out. But the eagles just upgraded their LBers big time

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]I was a big fan of his when he came into the league, but he has not been nearly the same player since his achilles injury.

Texans took him off the field on passing downs as well.

Its an upgrade for the Eagles, but Im not so sure Ryans ever returns to anything approaching his rookie form.[/quote]

He returned just fine in 2011 from the injury. Problem is that he's not a 3-4 LB and his production fell off. He is a true 4-3 every down ACE

Comment

LOLOLOLOL....I guess the Eagles won't stop, but it's cool we have a up and coming MLB in Herlich so everyone calm down lets give him a chance.

Comment

[quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]He returned just fine in 2011 from the injury. Problem is that he's not a 3-4 LB and his production fell off. He is a true 4-3 every down ACE[/quote]

Disagree. He wasent the same player.

Comment

Herzlich

Comment

[quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]Am I the only won who is P'd off at this. 4th round pick is chump change ! Not only did we miss out. But the eagles just upgraded their LBers big time[/quote]</P>

Why do you think that he was available for a 4th round pick? </P>

I'm just hoping that this causes Kuechly to drop in the draft (a lot of mocks had the Eagles taking him at 15).</P>

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]He returned just fine in 2011 from the injury. Problem is that he's not a 3-4 LB and his production fell off. He is a true 4-3 every down ACE[/quote]

Disagree. He wasent the same player.[/quote]this.....
                  The Texans obviously know something the eagles don't... What else is new

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]Am I the only won who is P'd off at this. 4th round pick is chump change ! Not only did we miss out. But the eagles just upgraded their LBers big time[/quote]</P>

Why do you think that he was available for a 4th round pick?* </P>

I'm just hoping that this causes Kuechly to drop in the draft (a lot of mocks had the Eagles taking him at 15).</P>[/quote]Yeah if Kuechly ends up dropping all the way down to 32 (doubt it though), the joke will be on the Eagles.

Comment

We should have re-signed smith - we should have re- signed boss - we should not have drafted jpp - we should never have let shockey go - eli is terrible (accorsi's guy actually) darell scott should get more pt - why havent we signed BIG names - why do the eagles jets and skins sign everyone.

STOPPPPITTTTTTTTTT - PLEASE - WE HAVE 2 SUPERBOWLS UNDER REESE - shut up.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]He returned just fine in 2011 from the injury. Problem is that he's not a 3-4 LB and his production fell off. He is a true 4-3 every down ACE[/quote] Disagree. He wasent the same player.[/quote]</P>

Even if he was the same, which I'm not sure he is, we couldn't afford his contract. He's due a base of about $6m this year and $7m next year.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]Even if he was the same, which I'm not sure he is, we couldn't afford his contract. He's due a base of about $6m this year and $7m next year.</P>[/quote]

Also very true. Giants would have needed to make further cuts/restructures.

And all the restructures are doing is making it harder for them to resign Nicks/Cruz/JPP in the future

Comment

Eagles = offseason champs
                            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="TheIncredibleErk"]Eagles give texans 4th round pick for MLB Demeco Ryans. The teams also swap 3rd round picks!!!

What is going in here!!! Why couldn't the giants do this trade!!!!!!![/quote]
                              His contract pays him $8mil per season for the next four years.
                              After his injury, the Texans probably don't trust him anymore and wanted to ditch his contact while they still could.
                              This could end up backfiring on the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                              X