Giants should have went after Demeco Ryan's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants should have went after Demeco Ryan's

Eagles snatch up everyone , and for a mid-round pick??

Re: Giants should have went after Demeco Ryan's

lolol

Someone else called that somebody would say this.

He didn't. Get over it

Comment

I would have traded Osi for him and a 2nd/3rd. []

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE4LIFE"]Eagles snatch up everyone , and for a mid-round pick??[/quote]

Yeah and it gets them so many Superbowls. I can't stand fans like you. Your more concerned with what big names the Giants pick up in free agency then you are winning Superbowls. You would think the Giants way of doing things has proved to you that its the right way. I guess your just really thick.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I would have traded Osi for him and a 2nd/3rd. []
          [/quote]

You cant be serious.

Comment

Jesus...

Comment

YOU GOT TO BE JOKING, PLEASE TELL ME YOU JOKING.!!

Comment

[/quote]that just nuts, the guy has been an average player since a serious Achilles injury... It's not that big of a deal... I'm happy the eagles are wasting their picks !

Comment

We should have re-signed smith - we should have re- signed boss - we should not have drafted jpp - we should never have let shockey go - eli is terrible (accorsi's guy actually) darell scott should get more pt - why havent we signed BIG names - why do the eagles jets and skins sign everyone.

STOPPPPITTTTTTTTTT - PLEASE - WE HAVE 2 SUPERBOWLS UNDER REESE - shut up.

Comment

OMG...dude for saying this you are the BEST, I'm so tired of these whiners super-bowls are not enough for these people. WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM REESEEEEEEEEEEE.!!!

Comment

Wow how the hell did they get him for that few picks...swapping 3rds, which is almost no change and then a 4th? WTF were the Texans thinking? They just got robbed. Must have not wanted to pay him, and we all know how much the Eagles love doing that

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Gmen2005"]I would have traded Osi for him and a 2nd/3rd. []
                        [/quote]that just nuts, the guy has been an average player since a serious Achilles injury... It's not that big of a deal... I'm happy the eagles are wasting their picks ![/quote]Actually for the Eagles its not wasting.If they used the pick it would of been wasted.At least with this they get something

Comment

We should of traded JPP and 25% ownership of the New York Giants to Houston. Would of been worth it.

Comment

[/quote]

smh...........
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Wow how the hell did they get him for that few picks...swapping 3rds, which is almost no change and then a 4th? WTF were the Texans thinking? They just got robbed. Must have not wanted to pay him, and we all know how much the Eagles love doing that[/quote]

We'll see. If I had to bet on an organization being stupid in the offseason, I'd have to pick the organization not named the Texans.

Comment

Working...
                              X