• Show
Clear All

• Goff would have to be on dust to sign with the Browns

The Browns Goff?

Sign the damn contract with us already.

I need a signing I'm going nuts these past few days haha
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Goff would have to be on dust to sign with the Browns

is he talking with the Browns? I haven't heard about him talking to any teams. Where do u guys get your info about our players and who their talking to?

I need a signing too lol...getting kinda boring around here

Comment

IF Goff signs with CLE.......I will seriously laugh at all the Blackburn naysayers on the board. What do we do if Goff goes.......I guess we go with the "youth" movement....

Comment

Desperately.... neeed.....signing....so....bored..

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!!

Comment

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]is he talking with the Browns? I haven't heard about him talking to any teams. Where do u guys get your info about our players and who their talking to?

I need a signing too lol...getting kinda boring around here[/quote]

<div class="stream-item-header">
          <small class="time">
          <span class="_timestamp js-short-timestamp " data-time="1332353547000" data-long-form="true"></span></small><a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo" data-user-id="12513132">
          <strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Mike Garafolo[/b]
          <span>?</span>
          <span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>MikeGarafolo</span>
          </a>

</div>
          <p class="js-tweet-text">Giants free agents Dave Tollefson, Jonathan Goff visit other teams: Tollefson to Seattle, Goff to Cleveland http://bit.ly/GIOUVM</p>

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Desperately.... neeed.....signing....so....bored..

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!![/quote]

LOL.................. too far

[:|]

Comment

Get Chase back on the horn if Goff dips out. Goff probably wants more money then the Giants are offering. Then draft Hightower!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Desperately.... neeed.....signing....so....bored..

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!![/quote] Desean got a 5 yr contract with the E-Gals

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Get Chase back on the horn if Goff dips out. Goff probably wants more money then the Giants are offering. Then draft Hightower![/quote]

Fletcher please

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Desperately.... neeed.....signing....so....bored..

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!![/quote]

LOL.................. too far

[:|]
                    [/quote]

I need the red font son

Comment

If Goff goes no big deal. We won a SB w/o him. He was slow before the ACL. He will be slower next year. We need to draft a MLB.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I don't think we need to draft a MLB. Herzlich was starting to impress me before he went down with the ankle injury.

Comment

He's doing it to drive up the cost of his contract
                          The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]I don't think we need to draft a MLB. Herzlich was starting to impress me before he went down with the ankle injury.[/quote]</P>

I like Herzlich but he only started a game and a half before getting hurt. I would have liked to see him play more last year </P>
                            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Goff was completely over rated by the fans here. Our LB's have been so god awful the past 5 years an average Goff was made to look better then he is.

A crappy player going to a crappy team. Lets not make Goff out to be the next Ray Lewis..

Comment

Working...
                              X