Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Is In New York, But This Town Belongs To Eli.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow Is In New York, But This Town Belongs To Eli.

And God said to Tim Tebow ...
    "I will make thee a backup and then you will go to NY where Eli Manning will show you what it takes to go all the way."

Re: Tim Tebow Is In New York, But This Town Belongs To Eli.

Ok

Comment

The Jets have shown they're a sideshow franchise. They don't care about winning just getting the back page. However, I am intrigued by the freakshow.

Comment

Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Thanks captain obvious!

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.

Comment

You don't have to worry about any Jet taking this town away from Eli. Ain't going to happen.

Tebow's an interesting athlete and I'm sure that the Jets will find a way to get him involved in the offense even if he doesn't win the starting QB job. However, I do think that 50% of this move is for attention.

Comment

If this signing brings about the end of the rexy time here in NY I will be thrilled.If the jestors play any team other than Big Blue and have Tebow as their QB I will pull for Tebow.

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                  [/quote]

For the same reason some people cringe when two men kiss. It's makes them uneasy. It's just the way some folks are wired.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                    [/quote]

For the same reason some people cringe when two men kiss.* It's makes them uneasy.* It's just the way some folks are wired.
                    [/quote]

Going to be interesting when Tebow admits he is into men in a couple years.

I wonder if all the bible belt supporters of his turn on him

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                      [/quote]
                      I agree....I like the guy too, but sadly, I can no longer root for him....he made his bid with the devil

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                        [/quote]

For the same reason some people cringe when two men kiss. It's makes them uneasy. It's just the way some folks are wired.
                        [/quote]Dude bad comparison no way is serving God compariable with two men kissing.I agree some people may have a hard time with it but that's not Tebow's fault.He's not holding a gun to anyone's head and demanding them to serve God or else.I just don't understand why in this league if you say something against gays you and your team gets thrown under the bus and you have to make a public apology for it,but when it comes to Jesus it's open season and nothing is said about it.People want you to accept a person's right to choose his or her's sexuality but serving God make's you the brunt of many jokes and it's alright.He who laughs last laughs best.

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                          [/quote]

For the same reason some people cringe when two men kiss.* It's makes them uneasy.* It's just the way some folks are wired.
                          [/quote]Dude bad comparison no way is serving God compariable with two men kissing.I agree some people may have a hard time with it but that's not Tebow's fault.He's not holding a gun to anyone's head and demanding them to serve God or else.I just don't understand why in this league if you say something against gays you and your team gets thrown under the bus and you have to make a public apology for it,but when it comes to Jesus it's open season and nothing is said about it.People want you to accept a person's right to choose his or her's sexuality but serving God make's you the brunt of many jokes and it's alright.He who laughs last laughs best.
                          [/quote]

Lol ok.

Is tebow going to try and illegalize same-sex marriage again in New York now that he's here?

Since you know, he's the prophet

Comment

at this point the jets jut need to sell tickets that's all this is

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                            @Katdaddyjay 17h
                            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="cornerback30"][quote user="FBomb"]Sounds like a bad SNL skit....."Little Jesus and The Foot Perv"[/quote]I don't understand why people give him a hard time about his relationship with God.Why can't the guy serve God without everyone making fun of it.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              I would have to disagree and say that it is a fair comparison because Tebow exhibits that kind of behavior outwardly and constantly. If a gay player was kissing his teamate after a TD instead of Tebowing, I bet people would be outraged as well.

I'm a Christian, but I do NOT wear it on my sleeve in front of 20 million people every day...that's why he gets criticized.

We got player on our team that are clearly religious, you see it in their tweets, you seen them praying in the locker room.....but they just don't over do it in front of the camera, and rightfully so.

I love Tebow and I been rooting for him this whole year and hope nothing but the best for him, but he should just tone it down a bit and keep his personal life personal.

Comment

Working...
                              X