PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

Mort reporting Payton has approached Parcells abot taking the Saints job for a year

Re: Parcells 2 Saints?

No way will Parcells touch that mess in New Orleans. </P>

You think for a second Parcells will want to be a bandaid for one season till Sean Payton is off from suspension?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Re: PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

just heard it...DON'T DO IT, BILL....F the saints

Comment

If Parcells coached the Saints for one year, wouldn't he have to start all over again in terms of his eligibility for the HOF (I think that you have to be retired for 5 years)???</P>

I'm not sure that he would be willing to do that after he was denied induction last year . . . . </P>

Comment

Don't think it would be a good fit. Parcells is an old school guy and the Saints are anything but.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization.

Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.

Comment

Loved Parcells and what he did for the Giants, but after he left he has been a real me, me, me guy, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a playoff ready team and try to get one more ring on his finger.</P>
              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.[/quote]</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="buffyblue"]It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.[/quote]</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>[/quote]

Yeah I know that.

He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way.

You do know that, right?

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Right?</P>

[/quote] Yeah I know that. He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way. You do know that, right?[/quote]</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory. Did far too much for this organization.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Right?</P>

[/quote] Yeah I know that. He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way. You do know that, right?[/quote]</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory. Did far too much for this organization.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Like I said:</P>

Loved Parcells and what he did for the Giants, but after he left he has been a real me, me, me guy, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a playoff ready team and try to get one more ring on his finger.</P>

</P>
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Right?</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory.* Did far too much for this organization.</P>[/quote]

I am sure there are folks that mimic your response in regard to Dave Meggett too.

I really hope that Bill Parcells does go to New Orleans Saints because the drama will be fun and I would really look forward to him destroying that organization.

Comment

F the Saints, like the Titans and Eagles and Niners, always felt like there were scumbags

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Saints dont deserve anything. They lose carl nicks but gain Ben Grubbs and Curtis Lofton? CMON! Let Drew "Greedy" Brees suffer for the rest of his career. They seem to have no salary cap. Like the eagles gaining Demaco Ryans. Why?

Comment

[link]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827e2931/article/parcells-doesnt-think-he-has-the-coaching-bug-for-return?module=HP11_headline_stack[/link]
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X